tuscl

101 Ways to Cum with a Stripper

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Saturday, December 9, 2017 10:52 AM
Ok it's passive brag time. Let's see who's had the most variety in getting off with a stripper. I will start the bidding. I've LDKed with strippers and that is all. Now that said, I've LDKed in pretty much all the standard sex positions (missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, squat ride, doggy, face to face sitting up with her legs around me) plus being stick shifted and tit fucked.

29 comments

• Bj99
    7 years ago
    I know this is where cumming in your pants is celebrated, but I didn’t realize it was something to brag about.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i don't LDK. i cum inside her.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 It's not about LDKing only. And I was being sarcastic about bragging. You may want to reread my post better. @justme62 so you just have FS. No BJs or HJs?
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Lol bj
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Unsolicited, no extra cost, got a handjob, finished ... and "oops" she says because she didn't think she could make it happen :) A few times in-the-pants from the proper angle of grind-age, but never without a condom (which aids in lubrication and so forth, of course). So really they were "in the condom in the pants" so, is that a LDCK (Lap Dance Condom King)? BJ HJ FS etc. etc. as paid for. Never anal. Hey that's gotta get onto the bucket list ...
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Oh gross! You just tricked me into reading that carefully. :(
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Book Guy is that no anal by choice (yet) or by no opportunity?
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    "Oh gross! You just tricked me into reading that carefully. :(" @Bj99 and you just used it all as an opportunity to passive troll. You're so witty.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Well, I don’t mean to humble brag.. I mean it’s not cumming in my pants. ;P
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Neither is it that witty. Or passive. But it is redundant that's for sure.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I'll top that humble brag with this one I have never LDKed nor do I ever want to.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I was really just teasing. I didn’t mean to upset you, or hurt your feelings. :/
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 no offense taken nor feelings hurt. I didn't mean to gross you out. I was just responding to you in fun too. Strippers always be teasing. Duh!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    It’s my favorite thing! :)
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Obviously.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Hajaha
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    My only unconventional way was the stand up, in the pants, while commando, during floor dances, HJ I got at Follies. Have done all the conventional ways.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Using strip clubs for ejaculation services is only a means of confirming and exacerbating your own sexual frustration. If you like a girl, you would not do that. You would seek instead to act upon her and give her pleasure. And you would let her see that you are saving her load for when it comes that you and she have your first FS. If you seek ejaculation services you are less than the guys who try to pick up on her when she is standing in the supermarket check out line. You are a PL. Those other guys are ordinary desirable guys. You are just using the woman because you don't want to admit to yourself that your only release is little better than masturbation. You don't actually want the girl, you just want the fantasy of having the girl. You run from the prospect of actual involvement with her. Lap Dancing used to mean lap sitting, and what else happened with that varied widely. On the whole, you were far better able to move a girl to being ready to bed down with you. And today, as widely written, at the most extreme US clubs, the girls jump onto your lap and try to initiate a makeout session. And then of course for Mexico we have more accounts and videos. Even in the tamest of clubs, these makeout sessions still do ensue sometimes, when a girl is trying to set up an immediate OTC. SJG [view link] [view link] Las Chavelas Bar Gallery [view link] password: 28chavelas10 What is Marxism? [view link] BART Through Downtown San Jose, A Tunnel? Cost, Time? That area has a very high water table. [view link]
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    For me, it's out of pants HJ, in pants HJ, titty fuck (Russian finish), CBJ, BBBJ, CIMBBBJ, jerk off on titties, doggy FS, cow girl FS and missionary FS. My only anal experiences in clubs have not had completion occur during that event.
  • lotsoffun201
    7 years ago
    Had a favorite dancer that liked to give me HJ finish in the VIP. Generally finished on her boobs per her request but one time I asked her to finish on her thigh highs. She happily agreed but she didn’t know it was a two week load. Her aim was off and not only did it get on her leg but most of it was on her g-string. We both laughed at the volume and her lack of aim!
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Over the last 25 years of my time with strippers, I can honestly say I've cum every way except with anal contact from either party. Nope, I'm not done experimenting and discovering new strippers.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i absolutely love a good bj. butt i have never cum from one. i guess because i'm soooo desensitized.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ Cumming from BJ, I think it is just a matter of being able relax and let go, let the girl drive it. Some people like those plexiglas boxes with the hole. A gimick, you can't touch her, just have to let her do you. But having said this, women in civilian situations don't seem that interested in BJ till cumpleation, more of a novelty, unless they are on the rag and they can't do much better than that. Normally, they like to be fucked. Explained here: [view link] Giving her FS nicely, that really softens her up, extremely. If you want to be waking up in the mornings with her ... SJG The Strange Woman: Power and Sex in the Bible ( 1998 ) [view link] Bonobo or Chimpanzee? [view link] Butt Bra [view link] [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @lotsoffun201 LOL that is a good money shot story. Pr0n star style. LMAO I can only imagine what a two week load looked and felt like. With a load saved up is such a good way to come with a stripper. I just did so myself. I had one saved since Thursday and unloaded it cowgirl LDK style. And the best part was the post cum grinding, stick shifting, and finally tit fucking on my spent cock for about two minutes to end the last song. It's so good to have a stripper that knows exactly how you like it.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’ve cum on strippers - and I’ve cum many times in strip clubs from itc FS or BJ’s. I am not sure if I’ve ever cum at the same time a stripper has cum. That would involve the stripper working my cock at the same time as I throw money at her!
  • Salty.Nutz
    7 years ago
    ive LDK once when a stripper took off her shoes, and put each foot on top of each of my thighs in reverse cowgirl. it only took her two songs
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Has anyone given a stripper a facial? From sex or BJ?
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Never given a facial, but I was with one that said it was cool if I wanted to. Best dancer I've ever had.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @TFP just curious if your avatar pic is your own personal 'money shot' IRL. LOL you thong perv!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion