tuscl

LE and Hiliter

Since 1963 ...
Saturday, December 9, 2017 6:05 AM
On reflecting about the recent LE activity at HL in Phoenix I had the following thought that I was curious about seeing if it holds water. I seriously doubt that LE reads these reviews for evidence of who to raid.

First, these reviews very rarely rise to any level of "evidence" and many (maybe most) are written by guys who learned in high school that exaggerating sexual exploits or relations with females makes them more manly. Some are even written by guys who never even visited a certain club.

Then there is the "whose got time for this" factor. LE has better things to do that to spend 30 min a day reading all of the reviews for AZ clubs on a dozen boards just to see who might be getting close to the edge of the law.

Finally, it is quite obvious that HL has been targeted, that usually means that someone pissed someone in power off. Could be as simple as a dancer who laughed at an official or more likely an owner that got arrogant and disrespectful at an official meeting. HL persecution feels more like the latter since it has been sustained over a long period and it will probably continue until the offender cowtows to the wishes or goes away. Like several great clubs in the past that were hounded into extinction, anybody remember Harmony club on Church street in New York City in the 90's? There was a great club!!!

0 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion