tuscl

St. Louis Advice

AtticusNJ
Carpe noctem
Wednesday, December 6, 2017 2:33 PM
Hoping someone with local knowledge can help me out here. I need to be in the St. Louis area for business. Actually I have to be West of the city, near Clayton. Naturally I’m looking to somewhere nearby to a decent strip club option. Based on reviews it seems like I’m best off staying downtown and planning to go across the river to Illinois to monger. I like places that serve alcohol. Full nudity is not essential. High contact is preferred. Seems like Washington Park might be a decent destination. Would very much appreciate advice. Thanks.

10 comments

• sinclair
    7 years ago
    Brooklyn, Illinois Washington Park, Illinois Sauget, Illinois There is only one club in St. Louis proper, Rhonda's Place. It sucks. I reviewed it about 12 months ago. Just be street smart and don't act stupid in the three aforementioned towns. They can be rough.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I recommend any club in East St. Louis. [view link]
  • AtticusNJ
    7 years ago
    Thanks very much for the responses. As far as Brooklyn, Washington Park and Sauget, what do you recommend? And any particular club? I appreciate the heads up about the nature of the neighborhoods and need for street smarts — is anyone of these “less rough.” Thanks again.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    St Louis is one of the few decent strip club towns in the US that I haven’t been to. Need to make it there sometime. Good luck.
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    Washington Park has Hollywood Show Club and Hustler Club for better looking dancers, but I believe both of these are "clean" clubs. All the rest of the club's in Washington Park are a step down in dancer looks and atmosphere, but extras can be had. Sauget has Diamond Cab and Country Rock Cab. Both have a wide range of dancers but prices are a bit steeper since these clubs are the closest to downtown. Brooklyn is mostly black clubs with the exception of Roxy's. Extras are common at all Brooklyn clubs. There have been a number of shootings in Brooklyn over the years. Thereare also two clubs in Centreville, Illinois that are hit or miss. Don't be stopping for gas in the middle of the night in East St. Louis.
  • alerius
    7 years ago
    From the description of what you are looking for, I would recommend either of the Sauget clubs, Hustler, or Scarletts Cabaret. It doesn't sound like any of the others would be what you're looking for. If I were to pick the one that hits most of your requirements, I'd say Hustler. But I don't think any of those four will be a disappointment. Have fun!
  • RD1
    7 years ago
    Hustler and Scarlett’s Cabaret are Washington Park clubs and not Sauget. They are both good clubs.
  • AtticusNJ
    7 years ago
    Thanks again for all who took the time to share their thoughts. This kind of intel is very useful and appreciated. My trip is planned for early next week. I’ll post a review after.
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    You have to drive thru some pretty sketchy shit to get to Brooklyn. Not advised for an out-of-towner. Clayton is Bel Air. ESL is Compton. Wash Park clubs are close to expressway. Easy on and off. Kind of sketchy, too, but I've never been mugged. Scarlett's (formerly Hollywood) or Hustler for the viewing are just 1 block off expressway. Dollies for the finish. Remember, nothing good happens after midnight. Cold temps should keep some of the riff-raff off the street corners.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Where I will be is at the BLACK clubs, first. SJG [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion