tuscl

Supersexual strippers

Monday, December 4, 2017 4:14 PM
Ever run into one of these? I'm not necessarily talking about the freaks like the one that beat up Doces300, lol, although i guess that they technically count. But more like the ones in the dancers that cum discussion. The ones that just have a hot, raw, sexual energy about them like a live wire and really do seem to like what they do.

18 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If one has SCed enough one has encountered lots of stuff including some freaks that leave you thinking "what the fuck?"
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Have encountered a few where the chick seemed to enjoy the fucking as much as the $$$ - yeah hard to know for sure, but def came off that way. For w/e reason ebonies love doggy - I've been banging a few FCG and they'll ask me ot do stop and do them K9 and will tell me to hit them deeper (unfortunately I'm unable to go as deep as they would like :( )
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I've only been going to extras clubs for several years but have been with hundreds of different strippers. Never have i been scared in a good way or feel a stripper was too much woman or been ravished by a dancer. Some girls have come kind of close but nothing that couldn't have and likely was faked.
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    @Papi Lol For W/e reason I seem to attract those types. The ones who seem to really enjoy what they do. But be warned, careful what you ask for. Its one of the reasons I took up running again, it'll run you down if you can't handle it. They need it ALL the time...I know, a real problem
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    yes, i've met a couple. one was a petite black girl in a north carolina club. she started making out with me. i was pleasantly surprised. she also gave a great grind and was just super freaky. her dances were so fun--that she made me break a cardinal rule--i actually went to the gas station ATM which was next door to the club and withdrew more $ because i wanted another session with her. she also gave me her phone number so that i could hit her up the next time i was in town---but when i tried using it---she never responded to my texts although i know she read them. the other was a white girl in another north carolina club--and if i'm not mistaken--she told me that she use to dance in Detroit. this girl danced nude for me in a topless club. she also was OK with me fingering her and she made out with me as well. super freaky girl who gave a great dance and had me wishing i had bought a longer session. 9 times out of 10 when i buy a lap dance, the stripper just seems like she's doing her job. but with the 2 girls i described above, both seemed genuinely into as if they were enjoying it just as much as i was
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    @papi Damn you be fucking them doggy in the club? I can see reverse cowgirl or frontal cowgirl cause its not that obvious but full doggy? Ill be nervous as fuck in the VIP room pounding a stripper doggy lol Now I can see at like the bar stool in where she's dancing and you slip it in but Im not sure thats doggy.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    The asexual strippers tend to do poorly in the job.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @berge: Yeah - doggy only in VIP (and a rare OTC since I don't OTC much) - in extras-places the staff damn sure knows what goes on in VIP and they "see no evil hear no evil" - although ATL is different except for Follies
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Right
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    The very sexual strippers are truly delightful to dance with and instant ATF candidates. They never seem to stick around though :( .
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Yea I only SC in Atlanta. Blaze, Follies, Pinups, Peaches, Babes,etc... Im pretty sure I can pull that off in Follies the others Im not too sure.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    Yes. Ive also experienced the same dancer running "hot" one visit and cold the next
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    That black girl would fit the definition of ultra-sexual. I believe she enjoyed every minute of our session. She did not want a tip on top of the vip time and drinks I bought her. My tongue and jaw was sore for a week from DATY, she held my head against her pussy and did not want me to quit. Most of the really freaky things she did were her idea, not mine. We were both sore and wore out after this session. Best I have ever had and when she returns from her surgery I plan a repeat, at least on some of it.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I associate that with GFE and if I don't get the GFE I don't repeat very often. I'd rather go without.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ Even GFs have never really been supersexed or super-sexual so i tend to associate GFE with more of the physically affectionate and sensual dancer, which is probably my favorite type as the rare experience with the very sexual dancers isn't quite as relaxed but still very exciting if not intoxicating. Even better if you could get both somehow in the same woman. That would be the ultimate DS.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Yes. My ATF for one. And she also likes the ass up, face down doggie fucking. Aside from her, lots of strippers I’ve met are hypersexual. It’s an informal requirement for the job. :)
  • Shadilay
    7 years ago
    I'd say most of the strippers that can stay in the business without resorting to drugs or alcohol tend be very sexual.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I certainly met my fair share of dancers that are supersexual. One of my old favorites seemed to act like the money was secondary to the fact she was getting laid on the job.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion