tuscl

Ever give outfit suggestions to a dancer?

I was thinking about this last night but never got around to mentioning it. I was thinking about telling one dancer her outfit didn't really look all that great on her and was thinking a red skirt with red panties would look a whole lot better. I guess I didn't get to talk much because she was real happy to see me and kept me a bit distracted when I was up close. Maybe she read my mind, she did put on a skirt later in the night.

7 comments

• DougS
    18 years ago
    Chili Palmer: Yes, definitely a good time to be able to choose the outfit for your OTC session. But, you let her change in the bathroom? What's with that? (sorry, just givin' you a hard time, but watching her get in and out of the outfits is pretty entertaining)

It was one of our regular things during my OTC encounters with my prev ATF. She always brought a large supply of outfits - and even brought outfits she borrowed from fellow dancers. She'd spread the outfits out on one of the beds, and I'd choose the order in which she'd model them while I took pictures. I always saved my favorite outfit for the last, and after the pictures were taken with her modeling it, I'd have the pleasure of assisting her out of it.

As a sidebar, one of the outfits that my prev ATF borrowed was from a particularly hot dancer at the club, and knowing who's outfit it was added to the fun. Later, in order to set a proper mood in the room for our play (before I made candles part of my OTC kit), my girl took that borrowed outfit and placed it over the lamp shade so that it cast a nice dark red glow over the room. We got pretty drunk and when she packed up her things, she forgot the red teddy outfit on the lamp. It was about two months before I was able to meet with her again, and her friend had pestered her numerous times to get her outfit back. Her friend would've had a fit if she knew her outfit had been wadded up in some guys desk drawer at work all that time.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I had a dancer take forever to get her top back on. She sat beside me like that for awhile. Actually I think she was trying to untangle a spider like web of a dress after doing a table dance for me. It probably took her over 15 minutes but I didn't mind at all.
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    I always tell my favorites what I like them to wear. Do I think that they do so to please me? No! Some dress like it all of the time because they know what us older guys like. Me. I like dresses. Short and body showing and easy to get out of. Other times I just luck out. Ever had a dancer take 3 minutes to get undressed or dressed again? I hate that.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    "No, that dress doesn't make your butt look fat"
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Suggestions? Yes. Criticism? Nope.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Erm ... "nothong"? ... ROFL @ Freudian slip!
  • Chili Palmer
    18 years ago
    I will from time to time with a dancer in the club, usually after we have established that I'm a good custy. More often, though, I leave the suggestions for my OTC encounters. Nothong beats having a dancer change in a motel bathroom into EXACTLY the outfit you want her to wear. Never gets old for me.

CP
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion