Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What's the procedure for reporting perhaps not so dead clubs?

sghost75

Michigan

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Drove past the carcass of John's Hot Spot in Bellleville, MI, which is closed, and is marked as such on this site. Glancing over, I see a "Closed for Remodeling" banner on the front, which I'm pretty sure wasn't there the last time I traveled down that road, back in October, I think.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Wait for if/when it reopens then send Founder an update.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I've known clubs that "closed for remodeling" and never reopened

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Does remodeling mean that they are hiring all new dancers?

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

Hit the "suggest edit" button on the club's page and write that the club has reopened.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Set a fire to that hole, that place was always a dump.

Profile picture for joeblow44
joeblow44
•

Someone already did that vincemichaels. That is the reason the name of the club was changed from Leggs to John's Hot Spot. lol.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Thanks for the info, joeblow44. LOL

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Usually that particular sign means new owner is changing things.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement