tuscl

VinceMichaels is a DickBreath Neanderthal Who Needs to Apologize for Lying About

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 6:03 AM
Fuck that faggot fake war hero vinceygirl michaels!

25 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Come on over. You know the address 1234 Douchestersucksdick lane. LMAO Of course you won't, you lying coward.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    vinceygirl michaels is too much of COWARD to admit to LYING about military service let alone apologize for it.
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    I've never seen Vinces posts on serving or his lust for pre-teen girls.If someone could pull them up.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    And who here doesn't like looking at beautiful young women ? You are a stupid asshole, Douchester. I don't doubt for a moment you have looked at a young women or a hundred of them and wanted part of them. It's what you do about it that counts and I've never molested any of them. Can everyone here say the same ??? I doubt that. Not trying to insult those of us with restraint.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    As to your 200 times a day other comment, dumbass. I have no obligation to explain anything at all, ya stupid fag.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    You are an idiot. A woman is a woman no matter what age they are, what a stupid POS you are, fag. Lick my asscrack. LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    You are such a dumbass. This is no justification, just a statement of fact, something you will never comprehend, Douchester/txtittystupidfool. ROTFLMMFAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Wrong again as always. You are the one who will get locked up. Emphasis on you will.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    vincemichaels: "A woman is a woman no matter what age they are, what a stupid POS you are, fag. " Holy fuck! Can't believe he cracked wide open and completely, unambiguously admitted to be a pedophile. Amazing!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    You really need to stop drinking, you moron. I admitted nothing, Your DT's has gotten you bad. LMAO, at your stupidity, Docheste/txtittyfuckedupinthehead.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Naaah, you are the sick fuck. Drop dead, dumbass.. LMAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    You're done here vince. Bye!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @txtittyfag: Been traveling the last couple of days. Gone work on how best to expose vinceygirl with his own words. I want him off the board entirely. No place for him like him here or anywhere. Should be locked up.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Wrong as always, fags. You are the one that will be locked up. Numerous felonies on your rap sheet. No crimes on mine. So blow me, fag.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I remember that you are a stupid POS, Douchester who lies all the time. Blow me.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Yeah, let's all remind everyone about what a dumbass you are, Douchester/txdumbass. LMAO .
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    A woman is a woman no matter what age they are, This is no justification, just a statement of fact, ^^^^^^ Laugh @ that #PEDO!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    So we should say that the women are men. Sounds gay to me. Just like txtittydumbass. LMAO
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    That's right Vince, I've seen your posts and I am long overdue in commenting. You implicated yourself with your comments and i believe Dougster and Txtittyfag are right about you!
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    While I'm at it I will also say that they are right when they say you lied about military service. Why you did only you know but as a veteran who served before going on to college i find your lies repulsive. I think that It's way past time that others speak up regarding your creepiness and repulsive lies!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I've done no such thing, moron. I'm glad to know that you are in the same camp with those fags. Hope you enjoy buttfucking each other. LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I don't give a flying fuck, dumbass. Your lies will get me a great slander and libel settlement.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    And I'll be laughing all the way to the bank.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    As Pacino said in the movie "Heat": "Brother. You are going down!" And he fulfilled that promise too.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Yes saying that you served when you didn't is bad enough, saying that you were in combat when you never served at all is worse yet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion