tuscl

Cut & pasted from a club web site. Would this make you want to go there?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
CLUB RULES:
No Guns or Weapons of Any Kind
No Condoms
No Drugs of Any Kind
No Eyedrops
No Phillies or Blunts
No Touching Dancers
No Laser Pointers or Flashlights
No Sexual Stimulants.

I've been there and am in no hurry to go back.

24 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Sound like a no show for me, too.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    You can wear a hat! Fuck yeah! I might even wear sweatpants just because you can!
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Come because you can wear a hat, stay for the mimes!
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Never worry much about signs, I have gotten FS in a VIP room under a sign stating Prostitution is Illegal. Love the irony of that.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Jesus that’s bullshit! Juice and I had a sword fight with laser pointers last time we were in the club
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    What the hell do they have against the Philadelphia Phillies????

• warhawks
    7 years ago
    I do kind of like the no condoms rule though...
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    As a black belt in two disciplines, would I have to remove my arms and legs?
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    It's cool. I don't like condoms anyway.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't go there
  • EastCoaster
    7 years ago
    Wait, what? No eyedrops???
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I have dry-eyes and wear contacts and always have my small-bottle of rewetting-drops w/ me since I use it throughout the day - the black-dives I hit always do a pat-down at the door and on several-occasions been told I can't bring my eyedrops in (I can only assume they think the eyedrops have a liquid to drug the dancers, but what would I do, drug the girl then put her over my shoulder and walk out the club w/ her?) - it's a small-bottle and when getting-patted down I usually have it b/w my hand and my cell-ph and usually walk it w/ it but at times they've asked me what I have in my hand and have told me to leave it in the car which sucks b/c it's a 2/3 oz bottle (less than 1-oz) and it costs 6-bucks at Walmart and about $8 at Wallgreens and if I leave it in the car in the Miami heat I have to throw it out.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "...
    Never worry much about signs, I have gotten FS in a VIP room under a sign stating Prostitution is Illegal. Love the irony of that ..."

I assume it's an ATL club shadowcat is posting about and in ATL most clubs do enforce these rules
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    No laser pointers? How will we entertain the strip club pussy cats?

I’m ok with them not allowing Phillies - as I’m a Yankees fan -

When I get hard - they might think I’m concealing a large caliber weapon in my trousers! Nothing like the one Plaxico Buress was carrying...

As long as they clarified that prostitution is illegal - I’m guessing the club isn’t in Nevada.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    That list is intimidating, but much of it is necessary for reasons of safety and legality.

Did the club come across are really tough?

Do they enforce the rules, especially about No Touching Dancers, and No Condoms?

These are what my perception would be based on.

Might our OP be willing to identify the club, or at least give an approx location?

SJG

And here now, a Lifeboat Forum, in case there are ever any temporary TUSCL outages. Go ahead and register now. At least keep the URL some place safe.

But warning, if there are troll posts, I can't be spending time dealing with that, so that member will be subjected to moderation if not a complete post prohibition. It is mostly for if there are any problems with TUSCL, to keep the community together. But people do have to limit their talk to the rules of the host, much different than the rules of TUSCL.

http://testosteronelifeboat.freeforums.n…

Art of the Pimp, by Dennis Hof
    https://www.amazon.com/Art-Pimp-Search-D…

I don't think much of Hof, and you know his title is a play on DJT's book.

Nevertheless, I would probably enjoy reading this, just to try and understand him and where he is coming from. One thing Hof has said is that he "only dates prostitutes". That I have definitely come to understand.

Led Zeppelin, full concert, I believe Earl's Court. Awesome.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfwZfGAK…
    part 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba-LngVj…

Do you like the blues influenced Led Zeppelin with its strong bass, or do you go with the progressive rock which though seemingly blues derived has lost the strong bass? I go with the former. No reason to give up the strong bottom end.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Looking at the list of rules, it could very easily be a Wisconsin club. All the clubs I went to when I lived in that state had enforced "No Touching Dancers".
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Aren’t the dancers acting as sexual stimulants?
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    IF there is more rules than eyecandy and/or stimulation that's always a deal breaker
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    The no condoms is unsafe and irresponsible.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    It's like when a stadium says "no outside food or drink" to protect the concession business.

"No condoms" is just to protect the bathroom troll's business.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    No, but I've encountered several clubs where the posted rules are very different from the actual rules. Strip club websites are most often visited by guys organizing bachelor parties.

"No Sexual Stimulants"

Huh. So, no strippers. Seems counterproductive.

"No Laser Pointers or Flashlights"

Because some dickbucket customers think it's hilarious to lase a stripper in the eyes while she's on stage. Sometimes causing them to fall off the stage.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Call,

Thanks! A new to me name for the dregs of society, a "dickbucket"!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Happy to help.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Ishmael - good point about laser pointers. That’s definitely a dickbucket move.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion