Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dilly Dilly

NaturalSelection

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm breaking the jaw of the next person I hear says this. Give it rest you fucking tools.

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for NaturalSelection
NaturalSelection
•

Feel free to respond with lots of dilly dilly's!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

It’s another one of those bud advertising lines - designed to drive us to drink!

It’s more annoying than “Waaaaaassss Upppp!” or those bud-wise-er frogs -

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

I drink Michelob Ultra, so it has no effect on me!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

A benefit of watching mostly recorded TV . I've no idea what "dilly dilly" is or references.

Profile picture for Lurker_X
Lurker_X
•

Have not owned a TV for at least 5 years. Goodbye mind pollution!

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

That queen chick sitting at that big table would be a fantastic stripper

dilly dilly

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I prefer titty titty

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I must be a bit of a simpleton, I find that commercial funny. Have never heard anyone say it in real life, though I imagine I would laugh also, provided that they were dressed like a dandy and said it in a silly accent.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Boycott Budweiser.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

It's become so popular quarterbacks are using it as an audible in the NFL.

I don't drink so it's not compelling me to drink or not drink Budweiser, but the fact it has started this national conversation shows creative commercials work.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I had no idea! Quarterbacks are using it? Hysterical! Well, I, for one, am up for a good round of "To the VIP! Dilly dilly!"

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

When a hot dancer asks if we want a dance should we respond "dilly dilly"

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

^^^ Take me to “the pit of misery” is how a PL should respond.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

For someone who grew up in and around Dairy Queens, it's insanely funny. Dilly, dilly!

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Here is Big Ben and his Dilly Dilly audible.

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

I don't say it, but I think the commercial is hilarious.

Profile picture for NaturalSelection
NaturalSelection
•

I was having my pickup looked at buddy's shop, hangout in the garage shootin the shit. His mechanic must have said it 100 times in the hour I was there. Its their new catch phrase.

Profile picture for NaturalSelection
NaturalSelection
•

mechanics, there are three of them

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement