tuscl

Dilly Dilly

Monday, November 27, 2017 11:37 AM
I'm breaking the jaw of the next person I hear says this. Give it rest you fucking tools.

18 comments

• NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    Feel free to respond with lots of dilly dilly's!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It’s another one of those bud advertising lines - designed to drive us to drink! It’s more annoying than “Waaaaaassss Upppp!” or those bud-wise-er frogs -
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    I drink Michelob Ultra, so it has no effect on me!
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    A benefit of watching mostly recorded TV . I've no idea what "dilly dilly" is or references.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Have not owned a TV for at least 5 years. Goodbye mind pollution!
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    That queen chick sitting at that big table would be a fantastic stripper dilly dilly
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I prefer titty titty
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I must be a bit of a simpleton, I find that commercial funny. Have never heard anyone say it in real life, though I imagine I would laugh also, provided that they were dressed like a dandy and said it in a silly accent.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Boycott Budweiser.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    It's become so popular quarterbacks are using it as an audible in the NFL. I don't drink so it's not compelling me to drink or not drink Budweiser, but the fact it has started this national conversation shows creative commercials work.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I had no idea! Quarterbacks are using it? Hysterical! Well, I, for one, am up for a good round of "To the VIP! Dilly dilly!"
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    When a hot dancer asks if we want a dance should we respond "dilly dilly"
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Take me to “the pit of misery” is how a PL should respond.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    For someone who grew up in and around Dairy Queens, it's insanely funny. Dilly, dilly!
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Here is Big Ben and his Dilly Dilly audible. [view link]
  • loper
    7 years ago
    I don't say it, but I think the commercial is hilarious.
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    I was having my pickup looked at buddy's shop, hangout in the garage shootin the shit. His mechanic must have said it 100 times in the hour I was there. Its their new catch phrase.
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    mechanics, there are three of them
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion