tuscl

VinceMichaels is a DickBreath Neanderthal Who Needs to Apologize for Lying About

Sunday, November 26, 2017 8:38 AM
Time to apologize, vinceygirl!

6 comments

• BBBC
    7 years ago
    You all may need to try out a pocket pussy
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Nope, you fag, I don't have to apologize for anything. You on the other hand need to apologize to all of us, for the continual waste of bandwidth, you perpetrate here. Lick my buttcrack, i feel some diareah (SP) coming out. LMAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Your Lord says you need to... dumb fag!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha. You are the fag, Douchester. Get help, or better yet, just go away. You are a waste of our time.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @vinceygirl You are the one who needs to go away and get help for your attraction to underage girls. Come back when you've done that and are ready to apologize for lying about military service. Until then you are an abomination in the eyes of your Lord.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Every time you post this garbage, my cat starts giving me a look like why in the fuck are you laughing so hard. I explain to her that there is this unbelievably stupid fag posting BS on a serious website. You are without doubt, the dumbest asswipe around, Douchester. Blow me, faggot, I'll give you a deal. $4500 cash up front, fag. Pay it now. LMAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion