tuscl

Someone please explain

larryfisherman
California
Friday, November 24, 2017 10:42 AM
So at one of the clubs I go to there’s this stripper I talk to there. I always tip her on stage, but I rarely get dances from her, I think I’ve only gotten dances from her twice in my many visits to the club. We talk about life, blah, blah, blah. She’s a really nice girl. On my last visit there she asks me if I want to go to a Lakers game with her, she has a extra ticket. What’s going on here? Is she implying OTC sex is available with her? Does she see me as a cool guy and wants to hang out with me? Is there a catch here? Would she want me to pay for her time?

7 comments

• skibum609
    7 years ago
    Ask her.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Doesn’t sound like an invitation for otc sex, and I wouldn’t pay for her time. Maybe for the beer and pretzels. Sounds like an actual friend date. Strippers get lonely and want friends too. I wouldn’t come on to her unless she gives signals (which I’m sure you won’t recognize, so pay attention and let us know how it goes).
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Yeah, strippers are lonelier (and i'd like to think hornier, but probably wishful thinking although i'm sure they're almost certainly less sexually satisfied) than your average woman. They generally don't have good relationship (friends, family, SOs) so they need all the "friends" they can get.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Fuck the Lakers, go to a real team.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I got a really novel idea for you Larry why don’t you ask her instead of acting like a high schooler. Try acting like a grown man.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @Book Guy- Hahaha
  • beekers
    7 years ago
    I'd say give her a BFE and she could well reciprocate with GFE.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion