tuscl

ATM stolen from Tampa strip club.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. - Deputies are looking for a man who broke into a Hillsborough County strip club and stole an ATM.

It happened Tuesday morning at around 10:45 a.m. at the Secrets Gentleman's Club at 8829 W. Hillsborough Ave.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region…

7 comments

• crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Lmfao
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Damn it, Papi. You were supposed to use me as the getaway driver !
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Won't get much. Those little ATMs never have much cash in them. Doesn't matter it is in a SC. Two reasons, capacity is limited and they are not very "safe worthy". We all know that only a fool uses an SC ATM. yes, I've used them.
    A $20 note is the largest denomination used in ATMs. Whereas a full size ATM could contain $150-200 thousand, I would venture that one would have less than $1000 in it.
    Now if it is owned by the club, that could be much different, as it would contain their cash and not a vendors.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I would expect a strip club ATM to have more than $1000 in it. That's only a handful of "walks of shame" and the club would need to be constantly refilling it.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    I have not used one in years but the last time I did the machine gave me a receipt and the bartender gave me cash for the receipt..... how funny would it be if there was no cash in the thing when they busted it open
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Serves them right for having those high-ass fees
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    joc,

One would think, but I checked with a former bouncer I know real well. The club ATM's don't get used often. He has worked in more than a couple. Also, as I said, depends on who does the replenishment.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion