tuscl

Best days of week to visit Tijuana?

horndog9
Florida
Wondering what are the best days of the week to visit Tijuana. Are Mon/Tues less crowded with the same number of chicas, or is selection also limited?

10 comments

• Jascoi
    7 years ago
    simply try to avoid friday and saturday nites. usually way too crowded with sausage.
    i prefer wednesday and thursday continuing into friday afternoon.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    as far as selection... it allways seems to change considerably. over 90% of the hk girls are allways changing. the turnover is mind boggling. most only seem to work a few months then go back home. and then return when they need money again.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    my first response is for hong kong especially. it gets packed friday and saturday nites. which then really helps the surrounding clubs. they come alive with the overflow.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I've never been but from reading different reviews I definitely want to try Monday and Tuesday. Reason being not as crowded AND that VIP card saves you 80% on a room at Cascades on Monday. So when you take a chica arriba you wouldn't have to worry about any half hour knocks at the door. Plus you already have a room to bring any SGs you might find. Sounds like the best time to go value wise. I've heard the quality of girls is still pretty good and since it's slower the girls will be more open to price negotiations.

I'm curious to see what more TJ regulars have to say about the best days. So far the main notion seems to be stay away from Hong Kong on weekends due to the crowd.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I've only ever gone on Friday or Saturday just based on when I was in San Diego. But I've read there's still plenty of quality available during the week. And remember it only takes one girl you really like to make it a great night.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    for hotel costs definitely monday and tuesday nites with the vip card. like $11 for a standard room...
    wednesday and thursday are $44 for a standard rhoom with vip card.
    rh48hr got it right.
  • EastCoaster
    7 years ago
    I have been to the Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club six times, all during the week -- never on a Friday or Saturday night. I have always had a good time, with decent enough quality and quantity of girls that I was never disappointed. As rh48hr said, it only takes one that you really like, and you never have to worry about trying to figure out which girls will go upstairs with you and which ones won't, because they all do -- willingly. I just found out I will be able to go back in January -- can't wait!
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Then, there’s this.

The murder rate in the Mexican border city of Tijuana spiked with a record-breaking number of murders.
    In recent days, the number of murders in Tijuana for the year surpassed 1,500 after the city saw six murders in a seven-hour period, local news outlets reported.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Yeah, definitely not a family friendly place.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    all i can say is i was in tj thursday afternoon til friday afternoon and i did not get murdered.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion