tuscl

Periodic Reminder that RickyBoy, Vinceygirl Michaels, and SJG are All Gay!

Saturday, November 18, 2017 5:11 AM
LOL!

11 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    Lol!
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    SJG is TUSCL's mega-faggit!!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Lol! SJG is, indeed, a "no faggotry left behind" kind of guy!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Always, Dougster's unfulfilled dreams! SJG
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Is any of this true SJG? It seems like you've never refuted any claims made against you, yet more like you try to pivot yourself away from the conversation in hopes that people forget the truth about you.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Gaffigan, I don't have to prove anything to you or to any fuck heads like you. SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @SJG: wow, you sure talk tough on the Internet! F2F I bet you would be like "Yes, sir! Please! Thank you!" or pedaling away as fast as your huffy bike would take you.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    And speaking of stupid, Douchester, you are. Fuck your mouth some more, txtittydumbass/Douchester. LMAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @vinceygirl: Let's see you are one who says one day that you did serve actively in the military and when called upon one serves. Then the next you said you that did not serve but were merely protesting the war. Then you say that that is not lying. Oh, but it's other people who are stupid. Okay, got it!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I'm not someone who starts f2f trouble for no reason. But when warranted I have taught people some of the most severe lessons imaginable. But then it is only online that I've encountered people with such closeted and open right wing views, and who insist on promoting them. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Awesome, Mayor of Pittsburgh [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion