tuscl

Best clubs for couples?

DROPEMOUT
Virginia
Friday, November 17, 2017 2:22 PM
I'm looking for some advice on clubs that are couple friendly near Lexington, KY, Charleston, WV, Winston-Salem NC and surrounding areas. My wife and I like to go to strip clubs, but we have noticed that we don't get much attention. The dancers are always apprehensive to come up and dance for another woman or a man with a woman. I am looking for one that will let both of us go back for private dances. Any suggestions? We live in Northeast TN, but the clubs in Tennessee and Virginia are disappointing. On another note, has anybody ever hired a stripper to come to a hotel room to dance for just a couple?

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Not familiar with clubs in that area. Couples usually prefer the more upscale clubs. If you click on the city name in the list if clubs, you can sort them by different criteria - often times the clubs with the most reviews are the better or most liked, then you can read some reviews of those to see if they may be a good fit.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    From my perspective this gets into Swinger's Clubs territory. Most are stodgy married Republicans. The ones I know of, from reading only, which are not that way are Club Kiss in San Francisco's Mission District and Club Orage in Montreal. But there are probably others. SJG Yardbirds [view link]
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Check their websites and look for "couples nights". Scores in Mooresville NC it is Fridays.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I don't see Lexington, KY as a big couples destination. Most of the clubs there cater to UK and local stags since it's kind of off the beaten path.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Those are weak areas for strip clubs. As a consequence there really is no obvious couples club that I know of. You need to head to bigger cities. Places like Atlanta Miami Dallas LA etc
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Couples not getting attention is a common issue at strip clubs mainly b/c dancers are often concerned about stepping on the female's toes (dancers have a lot more freedom with male custies) - in strip clubs it often helps to be proactive and w.r.t. couples that means the female being the one to start interactions with the dancer. w.r.t. tandem dances, they occur but often times the couple will get charged double b/c it's 2 people (or u can be a savvy negotiator and try to arrange a mulrlti-song deal or maybe a VIP room where it would be a block-payment instead of per song charge). w.r.t. getting a dancer to your hotel room it's possible but def not a given, especially after a long night shift - whatever you do don't give a dancer money upfront with the "promise" she will meet you at the hotel, that is usually a scam - sometimes a dancer may ask for money so she can pay the club to leave her shift early and go to your hotel, sometimes it's true and sometimes they rip you off thus probably best to set something up for the next day when she's off duty.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Try Hooters
  • mr_evans2u
    7 years ago
    Agree with Papi_Chulo, the wife will need to be more aggressive. My wife and I go to nude clubs and hit pervert row if there are seats available. She is armed with 100 $1 bills for tipping and getting the girls attention. If the dancer is good with a female she will give your wife plenty of attention. If the dancer is not into girls she will stay well clear of your wife. For private dances we are usually asked if the dance is for her or both of us. It has always been for her while I watch. We don't get charged extra for me to just be in the room while she gets her private dance.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    As a long-time married who has probably been to about 25 different strip clubs with my wife I submit there is no such thing as a cpls friendly club, although one I go to in Rhode Island is very couples friendly. The sad/simple fact is that the woman you take is the only determiner of how much fun the clubbing will be. Before it was sold my all-time favorite club was the Inner Room Cabaret. There is less privacy in the club than any other club on earth. Your full-contact lap is only visible to 100% of the club. My favorite strip club visit ever was with my wife there, after golfing. We did shots; we drank; my wife tipped at the stage and when the first dancer said: "Would you like a dance? She said "yes". When the stripper asked: "Would you like your Husband there", wife responded: "Why the fuck would I want him there" and laughed. Large breasted blonde has my wife's top off in full view of the club in 30 seconds; great 2 - way laps and we spent 5 hours there. Wife kissed all the girls; the bartenders and got about 12 - 18 dances. We had a blast and great sex....for free lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion