Friday, November 17, 2017 6:21 AM
Another teacher! [view link]

11 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    You need to get up earlier Clubber. :) [view link]
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I saw that, but didn't read it. Saw the "[view link]" and assumed that was something that happened in THE UK! You know the old saying, assume makes an ASS out of U or ME.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    DAMN IT!!! Yeah, I saw that, but didn't read it. Saw the "[view link]" and assumed that one was in the UK. You know about ASSUME, makes an ASS out of U or ME.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    What the F&%!!! Why does my post keep getting truncated??? One more time. Yeah, I saw that, but didn't read it. Saw the uk in his link and assumed that one was in the UK. You know about ASSUME, makes an ASS out of U or ME.
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Clubber,you're a fucking idiot.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    tumble, Seems so, since I have yet to ignore you, but then, sometimes, in life, it's important to know when to stop talking with to idiots and simple let them remain so. Now to revoke my "fucking idiot" status and add you to my extensive asshole ignored list!
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    If she’s married to the school’s football coach, do you think the Booster’s Club stepped up and paid her bail? After all, it is Oklahoma.
  • Array
    7 years ago
    I’d be happy to sign up for her science class.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    gawker, Before someone else says it, maybe it was her son. Sort of like Kentucky, if a couple get a divorce, are they still brother and sister?
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    ^^^ this is what results from a long ignore list
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    I envision many a broomstick handle being inserted into her twat in the pokie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion