tuscl

Strip Clubs: The Last Bastion of the Bathroom Troll?

rh48hr
Wakanda
Was listening to the radio today as I was driving home and the two radio hosts were talking about bathroom attendants and if they could recall seeing any in bathrooms recently and if bathroom attendants are even around anymore. They could not think of anywhere they had been where there was an attendant working.

I immediately thought of strip clubs. So it begs the question, where else are bathroom attendants working these days or are SC bathrooms the last bastion of the bathroom troll? Inquiring minds want to know!

10 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    > I got a tube of lubricant from him once.

I wonder if he thought you were flirting. Could be that he just puts lube in the line-up to try and score with the one or two guys a week who lick their lips as they buy some lube and leave a big tip and a business card.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    High end hotels still have bathroom attendants. They are also common in Europe.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    I've seen them in some of the airport first class lounges.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    SC's, HOB's, CLT airport, a few nightclubs and hotels..... that's all I can think of. All I know I have really appreciated the BTroll being there many times after a VIP in The D.
  • 79terrier
    7 years ago
    Some high end restaurants still have them. Masters here in AZ for instance
  • 79terrier
    7 years ago
    Mastros. Fn spell check
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    So it looks as though it's strip clubs and high end restaurants and/or clubs which still utilize the bathroom attendant.

I used to hate having to deal with them, but in reality in a strip club, they are useful for keeping the bathroom clean which might not happen otherwise because people are stupid in how they act when no one's looking.
  • loper
    7 years ago
    Bathroom attendants are common in Mexico.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    i have a bathroom attendant at my house
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    When in Munich, Germany last year, many nicer restaurants had attendants. One in particular had a female attendant, which is weird when you consider she probably spends 8 hours a day 4 feet away from dudes pulling out there junk to piss next to her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion