tuscl

The hot civvie in the club

What do you tend to think of this? My favorite is the wannabe stripper (although i very rarely ever do see them actually become strippers at that club) who actually ends up getting naked or mostly naked on the stage often upstaging the girl(s) already on stage to the often huge cheers and tips of the stage crowd and other customers in the club. Some of them are so drunk already that they act even more wild than most of the strippers.

I've only seen this less than a handful of times :( besides amateur nights or birthday parties where a girl might get pulled up on stage, and some clubs seem to encourage this more than others. Generally, i don't see it at high end or upscale clubs or low undress clubs like pastie or bikini bars with lame stage shows.

Then you have the hot female customers that tip on stage and often get their tits taken out by the dancer. This is also nice. The lamest type is the hot girl that just sits at the stage and expects other PLs to tip for her, but even then she has no interest in showing anything.

Finally, have you ever hooked up with a female customer (or clandestine hooker) in the club (or i guess it would probably actually take place OTC) ?

27 comments

• wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I rarely see female customers at strip clubs who are not with boyfriends. It's even more rare for them to stay very long. I've seen couples leave in as little as 15 minutes at some clubs.

Portland clubs tend to have more female customers/groups of girls who didn't come with guys. Sometimes it's hot when they get involved with the dancers but most of the time they're not good looking, so I'm not interested!
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    I've occasionally seen girls out that are dancers just hanging out with friends either after their shift or on a night off. They're usually pretty hot.

Did once run into a group of girls just hanging out and having fun, started interacting with them, and was able to join them for a while at a regular bar. Nothing came of it, though.

It's fun to see the regular ladies out and looking good, but stay away from the bachelorette and birthday parties. They're just out to pretend to be crazy, not actually be.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    In the mixed clubs I've usually seen female custies with a guy, and sometimes in a group of guys and girls, and usually at the more upscale places - in the small black clubs I hit I see a girl with a guy and sometimes a girl with her girl buiddy.

I don't think I've ever seen anything raunchy go down with the female custies, they usually just sit and look.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I guess i might have just been lucky those few times. It must be a lot more rare than i thought, but there are two clubs in particular where i've seen something like this more than once, with the majority of these happening at one of them. They were both mid-level clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    About 2 years ago at King of Diamonds (Miami), a girl was celebrating her birthday with a group of female friends - apparently part of the bday celebration was for her and her friends to get up on stage and strip - I don't recall if the birthday girl stripped and if all of her friends did, but about half did but not sure if the ones that did strip wer. actual friends of hers or ringers (actual strippers thrown into the mix making them look like her civie friends in order to hype it up since there was a lot of rain-making on stage - the ones that did strip on stage went up there with the group and in civie clothes)
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Not to brag but they end up watching my dances prob wishing it was them...bimbos never buy dances. I hate voyeurs. Just my experience.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    A few years ago I was at a club by myself and ran into a lady who was also ny herself. She wasn't shy and I'd rate her a 6, but flirty. We make acquaintances and I know her neighborhood well, even mentioning a few of her neighbors. She invites me to her house, and funny thing is she only let me fuck her in her ass, wouldn't allow vaginal. After a few pumps she screams that it's hurting her, so I pull out and finish on her back. She gets mad and yells at me that I finished, said she wanted me to pay her, but of course I laughed and said I was broke. Crazy woman.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ that's fucked up
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Yes Papi, admittedly that was fucked up.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I’ve seen bouncers tell female customers to cool it. There are liquor license and legal liability issues if customers, male or female, get out of control.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ Fortunately, the bouncer had let the girl get almost naked and work the stage for an entire song or two before he told her to get off.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Maybe she's a wanna be stripper, or maybe she is a hooker and is just saying she wants to dance.

SJG

youtube terminates exploitive kids channel
    https://techcrunch.com/2017/11/17/youtub…

Stones, awesome long playlist
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC0Qt1lv…
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Last night I flew back in town and hit up a club by the airport and the place got full of couples with one girl climbing on stage to straddle a dancer. Lots of drunken girl customers and one pretty and big girl comes by my booth and unexpectedly shoves my face in her tits. Then a server I was flirting with immediately comes by and does the same. I musta had the Kevorka goin that night and it was a weird and fun time after running into a couple of female non-dancers that I knew.

But you could tell many of the dancers were annoyed by some of the girls who were sloppy and kinda poaching their action by lapping each other.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I had one real hot girl came in with a guy not sure what their relationship was come over to me while the guy she was with was getting dances sat down and she was pissed at him, she started talking to me and after a short while we left the club and went elsewhere. I believe I posted about this a while back when it happened, this girl was hot as heck and I saw her a few times after that but I never did find out what her relationship was to that other guy but she was a good time.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I work days, so I rarely see a hot civi. Honestly, it’s annoying when civi girls start getting drunk and silly. We get drunk and silly, but only if it’s helping us make money. The dancers who get sloppy and don’t get paid for it are kinda looked down on. Doing it for free is just pathetic. Most of us would rather be home watching Netflix w our cats.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    BJ I can see why drunk civie girl crews can be kinda meh for business. Many of them are living out a fantasy to act like a stripper for a day. When they flirt or dance with other customers that crosses a line no dancer wants. Its not a hook up nightclub, its a strip club and you pay for the opportunity to flirt and hustle.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 you have cats, really. ;)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I don’t really think they hurt our business. Often, those groups but lots of random dances. They just kinda become a spectacle. There was a civi girl at my club recently who was making out w this gross random customer. I think she was hoping to be a dancer, but they eat hire a girl after he has come in and behaved like that. She was obviously sloppy drunk. It’s just kinda sad and lame. Maybe like the ‘making it rain’ crowd is to most of you.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Of course I have cats. :)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    How many cats do you have ? ;)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Just two. They are my babies.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I hate cats (not really) but they are a huge PIA jumping up on the bed when you are trying to have a moment then ignoring you when you do pay attention to them or trying to rub their butts on you
    I have a book called “99 Uses for a Dead Cat”.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Yeah. They don’t like to be ignored lol.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Hot civvies in the club is a mixed bag.

On the one hand, who doesn't love seeing another hot chick; and there's the undeniable extra appeal of unattainability. And, in clubs where it's allowed, often the girls get dragged and stage and stripped or flirted with, always incredibly fun when it happens.

On the downside, if the hot civvie is the hottest girl in the place, it's just fucking frustrating
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ Definitely agree with that, and that often includes the waitress, bartender and door girl...
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Look at 25 getting close to BJ99. What a hound.

I'm jealous!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Meat Sorry to make you jealous buddy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion