tuscl

Stupid Things We have Done (as Patrons of clubs)

DougS
Florida
In conjunction with the "Stupid Things Strippers Have Done) topic that I started, I thought it was only fair to include this topic, as I know I've done plenty of them...

I've already mentioned my stupid habit of keeping damaging voice mails on my phone...

I've also been known to be a sucker when hearing girls "sob stories" about needing money, and have coughed up considerable cash...

On occassion, I've been too quick to develop feelings for my currrent girls, especially when it comes to ATFs...

I've taken BIG chances with flimsy alibis, in order to visit my girls, when it'd have been very easy and costly to be caught not where I was SUPPOSED to be...

I ruined a relationship with my prev prev ATF in just two club visits, after nearly a year with her. Visit one (next to last time with her) saw me waiting for Brandy (prev prev), and when she was a little late, I decided to sample a new girl that I hadn't seen before and REALLY hit it off with her (Electra). The crap hit the fan later when Brandy found out about it, and caused some tears to flow (hers, not mine)... that was the first time I realized how possessive the girls can get over their regulars... who would've thunk? Visit #2 (last time with Brandy), found me actually waiting for me prev ATF to meet me for an OTC, leaving from the club (stupid move in itself), when Brandy (prev prev ATF) showed up unexpectantly. (two close dancer friends at the same club, at the same time - not the smartest move, either) Anyhow, in trying to greet prev ATF, I physically bumped into prev prev ATF (Brandy) and knocked her drink out of her hand (stupid AND clumsy), and left her standing in the middle of the entrance area, drink at her feet, stunned expression on her face, while I went to prev ATF, and exited the club with her in my arm. At that point, I chose to prefer to piss off Miss Prev Prev, rather than Miss Prev. Since then, I've regretted burning that bridge many times...

5 comments

• casualguy
    18 years ago
    Did someone say something above? Just joking, I skimmed over that first post and lost it somewhere. Just thinking of stupid things I have done. I believe one time I went to Platinum Plus in Columbia and I either was drunk or possessed or something because I offered to pay $20 for every dance I got one time. I must have been drunk. That was many years ago. I don't think any girl turned me down that night. I overpaid everyone. Of course a few girls may have given me a break but my memory is a bit fuzzy about it all. The next day I vaguely remembered and was scratching my head thinking WTF did I do that for? I never paid more than 2 for 20 back then, sometimes less if a dancer wanted to offer me an additional break to keep going. I get 2 for 20 even now with some dancers.

I remember one time I was in a strip club at the beach and one of the dancers seemed to like me a lot. She gave me her number and I told her I thought I could memorize it and would call her the next day since I would be in town for a couple of days. She asked me each hour for 2 or 3 hours if I remembered her number. I did. After about 4 hours I left and got the numbers transposed. Stupid idea to trust my memory when drinking.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Another stupid thing to do is to tip a dancer another dollar after you just tipped her one dollar and she calls you a cheapskate. This should probably be under stupid dancers as well since I'm a regular at that club and am probably one of the top tippers. However I tip one dollar at a time. She won't be getting any more tips unless she knows how to use a computer and can read this. I'll just look for the dancer with the fatty bulge on her sides and I'll know that's her.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    The stripper I was sitting with one night asked me what I thought of the outfit the girl onstage was wearing. For some reason, I assumed she didn't like it and expected me to back her up in her opinion, which I went ahead and did. I really laid into it, a lot more than I cared one way or the other. I even questioned what that girl could have been thinking when she bought such a hideous piece of shit. The stripper I was with answered that the girl onstage actually didn't buy it, she borrowed it from her.

"Oh."
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Doug: I kept reading your account as "Miss Perv" and "Miss Perv Perv". (And wondering where can I meet them?)
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    Reading back over the mess that I just posted (prev prev and prev, etc.), I'm thinking that it will probably generate a posting from Parody, right? Was it impressively impressive that I previously had a prev ATF and a prev prev ATF, all previous to my ATF?

(I can just sense those mice poised over the Ignore link for DougS)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion