tuscl

And you thought Trump was straighter than an arrow.

Friday, November 10, 2017 7:42 PM
[view link] Now that's something to whip out at the offfice Christmas party. Watch the Donald perform as we've never seen before. LMAO I'd pay in Douchester's bitcoin for this Christmas present.

4 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    Wtf? Do u actually believe this article? I know it's fuel for fodder but if anything we should have learned is that nothing can be trusted from fake media. Nothing burger!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I didn't say I believed it, Meat72. Like most of this drivel, it just pops up so being the good guy I am, I wanted to share it.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Please, please don't show a Trump sex tape. I would have to tear out my eyes.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I like Trump because I knew he's NOT a goody two-shoes holier-than-thou straight arrow kinda guy. I like Trump cause I figured before he became a public figure (and maybe even after) he was a stripclub-going, whore-mongering, picture-and-video-taking-whenever-the-girl(s)-let-you PL just like me. Most of us are proof that doing all that stuff doesn't make us bad people or dumb people. Some of us are probably smart enough and accomplished enough to be successful at a national leadership level.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion