Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

When you see a papi chulo mode at a upscale club

S
SupremerulerVIP114258

Illinois

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

"That's a big bitch" - Eddie Murphy

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Fuck you Jackie

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Oh shit! That’s a big bouncy ass! Look at that thing! The camera couldn’t keep up with all that jiggling - and the pattern of her pants made the video go crazy.

I had a dancer with a big gorgeous rump come to me the other night. She squatted down - and I told her how gorgeous her ass was. She smiled and said it was all real. I said it was real sexy. She told me to rub it - and get a good feel. It was amazing to grope her right on stage. But she knew the power of that rump! I got several dances from her - and it felt amazing!

Profile picture for Rickberge
Rickberge
•

Yes yes yes!.. Thanks for the post now I'm hitting the club on Monday. Need to see an add like that in person.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Damn her ass is huge

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Most-likely some serious butt injections in that thing - I don't mind a huge fake-ass but I don't like the way her's is shaped

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement