Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

We need this restaurant in Detroit.

SuperDude
SuperDudeVIP25090

Detroit, Michigan

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!!

Take some chackin fangers into your the VIP at Flight Club

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I would not go there. One of two things could happen. I could see a nude woman so hot that I couldn't concentrate on eating. Or two, I could see a nude woman so disgusting looking that I could not eat.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Sadly, if this restaurant popped up in the USA - I think there would be lots of folks who should never be seen nude eating there.

I think the experience would be similar to shadowcat’s description. I’d probably never want to eat again - and I’d not be able to unsee what I saw!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Looking w/o being able to touch just frustrates me

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

There are several gay bars in Detroit that could transition.

Douchester/txtittydumbass would drool thinking about sucking off the gay men there. Lesbian women would be safe, lopaw would not have to concern herself with those 2 alter egos showing up. Hope I did not offend you lopaw. You've always been a favorite TUSCL person here. Hopefully sometime in this lifetime we will be able to club somewhere, one of my favorite activity here meeting our people.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Yea, but it would make an interesting place for a first date with that hot new neighbor from your condo!

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

I have been to a "naturist " resort in Michigan (old girlfriend). Except for a few exhibitionists who were hot the bodies on view were discouraging at best.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement