tuscl

Kissing Strippers

Thursday, November 9, 2017 7:23 AM
For some of you out here DFK is essential as it's apart of the GFE. While others don't want a strippers mouth anywhere but in his lap. So I ask you.. Kissing Strippers yay or nay? & Why or Why not

24 comments

• warhawks
    7 years ago
    I’ve always enjoyed it. Brings a bit more to the GFE if you can get it. It’s been my experience that strippers that you’ve known over time from multiple visits are more likely to do it than if you just walk in off the street and have never met or talked to the girl before. So I’d say familiarity with a girl and a Club ups your chances, IMO.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    At my age I need all of the stimulation that I can get in order to get aroused. Kissing helps a lot in that respect. But I can't just kiss any one. They have to really appeal to me and not seem too slutty.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    If I’m getting dances from an unfamiliar dancer - I’m not going for any dfk action. If I have history with the dancer - and there’s more of an attraction - then I might share a few kisses. It’s not required for me to enjoy itc action. When going otc - I usually have history with the girl - and then I’m more open to dfk. So - itc dfk is a toss up.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Nay. They're not my girlfriends and I am not partial to the flavor of secondhand semen.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    DFK is the most sensuous thing for me, at times if I can't bust but she kisses me if just on the lips that will often get me to bust - unfortunately it's nit that common I find a dancer that will kiss but even then I do have some reservations about it
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    yay because i just can't resist a hot girl. in my experience, kissing strippers is much more of the exception. typically, they will be the ones who initiate it. i can't speak for anyone but myself, but if the customer goes for the kiss, i would guess that most of the time you'll get denied lol
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Yay, I love kissing my CF. It is hot and stimulating. I won't kiss all strippers but those I really like and have gotten to know I will.
  • beekers
    7 years ago
    I had one tell me she would fuck or blow me, but wouldn't kiss because it's too personal. How fucked up is that? I've had a few strippers who would kiss hello if we knew each other, but that's about it. Even so, I liked it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Kissing on the lips is reserved for women I want to have a relationship with. It is intimate to me, and so I have no desire to kiss strippers on the lips. I'll kiss my ATF DS all natural titties and ass all day long, but not her lips.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Ha, I must have missed this thread. I was just saying in another thread that no one except me ever seems to admit to kissing strippers. My mistake. Yes, I do. Yay. It's no different than kissing a girl on the first date. Imagine that you're hooking up with a civilian for the first time and she tells you that she doesn't kiss because it's too personal. It would kinda ruin the sex, right? Well strippers who don't kiss ruin the LD for me, too. In my experience, about 50 to 60% will kiss, depending on the culture of the club in question.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    I've met civies and strippers who said kissing is too personal but they'll happily blow me so idk. Times in the past where I'd have instant chemistry with a dancer and Midway thru the song we start busting slob. My rule for strippers are the same for civies don't ask if you don't wanna know. What's the difference between meeting a chick at the club and banging a stripper. You don't know there past or who they're banging. Idk why there's a stigma about banging strippers but one night hookups at the bar or club are the American Norm
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I love kissing, but I won’t do it with anyone.
  • loper
    7 years ago
    I've only had a kissing relationship with three strippers. Two of them were really good at it and made me not want to see anyone else while I had access to them. The third was ok, but I stopped seeing her when she bit my neck and left a mark.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I don't kiss girls in extras clubs. Do kiss girls in non-extras clubs, LK is fine
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    Only OTC after she's showered, if we're coming from the club. Same reason I don't suck nipples ITC also, no way you're the only one doing it, and I have no interest in my mouth being where other PL's have been.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Pick a girl you like, and kiss her. If you don't like the girls at a particular club, go elsewhere. If you see strippers as unclean or beyond the pale, stay away from them. SJG
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    Don't mind kissing, its when they're at work doing it with others I have a problem with.
  • CouldBe
    7 years ago
    Only with my ATF, and if took a while to get comfortable enough with her to do that. I do enjoy kissing.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    Yay, but only with my CF and a few select others that I have known for a while. It adds a lot to the whole GFE experience for me.
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    Guys, I'm telling you: carry Orbit gum. It eradicates second hand semen quite effectively. Give your DS a stick before you head to VIP (or front room) and tell her to clean up her mouth before you make out with her.
  • topmandd
    7 years ago
    I'll admit to it - my first ATF doesn't do it but rubs noses instead. We've come close - but no go with her and it's been a part of fun. Now - second ATF really caught me by surprise being the first one that's went after it. We've developed a rapor - and i have to say it's been an enjoyable experience, but it's a level of trust now. I would have to be selective on it, and as long as they don't taste like they just smoked 4 packs of camel unfiltered.
  • TimJo
    7 years ago
    I've only had one actual kiss with a stripper. She had been on top in cowgirl position for quite a while and got caught up in the moment and locked lips with me. After, she apologized for maybe going too far and I let her know it was no problem at all. Most of the time, when a dancer runs her lips iver mine, I figure it's mainly a tease and she's not actually looking to kiss. At that point, I try to contain myself and resist. Tough to say if they'd be down with it if I attempted a kiss.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Yea. I do it with my fave and it definitely enhances the experience.
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    I do it, though it is light kissing predominantly. I've never had a stripper's tongue in my mouth, though I've touched tongues with them a number of times. I always let the dancer initiate it first though. As of late, 3 of the 4 girls I have been with have done it and two of those were during first time dances with them. I've also noticed that all dancers that kiss also are chewing gum and spit it out at the start of the dances.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion