tuscl

Keith Raniere's Organization

ppwh
Myanmar
Thursday, November 9, 2017 5:41 AM
The women’s-only group led by Raniere is known as 'DOS', which Parlato says stands for “dominus obsequious sororium" - Latin for “master over the slave women”. Once they are a member - or “slave” - they are allegedly encouraged to recruit new women into their “slave pods”, stop dating, and be on call 24 hours a day to their “master”. They allegedly have to follow strict 500 to 800 calorie a day diets because leader Raniere prefers skinny women and tells his followers that fat “interferes” with his energy levels. The controversial leader is also said to have a harem of women who willingly sleep with him, believing that they will “be healed” by having sex with the 57-year-old - who they apparently call “Vanguard”. [view link]

7 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Raniere sounds like a complete prick.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    SJG's hero
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "SJG's hero" Like I said... a complete prick.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Juice is doing a similar experiment in NC, but his women are on a 4,000 daily calorie intake of chackin fangers and Arby’s Mozzarella Sticks.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    But Juice has funding from Four Loko and Hardy's, where as SJG just thinks he will find money for his cult on the ground or something.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Great comments! Lol! I think this sounds like an organization SJG might want to start - but he’s not that good with living people...
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    He sounds like a genius, to me. Maybe he's a prick, but if he's getting those results, a genius prick ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion