tuscl

Taco bell racist

chessmaster
Illinois
Wednesday, November 8, 2017 9:32 AM

10 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    That’s crazy! Lol! I hope that woman was very drunk - because that level of stupidity from a sober woman would be frightening!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I might be a racist too because the Waffle House does not serve pan cakes. :)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Cash, I think she is just retarded, she didn’t appear drunk. Good grief saying “racism at its finest” while a minority is waiting on her. That Taco Bell employee did an amazing job keeping her patience.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Shailynn - I doubt that level of stupidity is fixable. When it’s a drunken tirade - sometimes I think they will realize they were a complete fool later. However, this girl is probably still angry at the racist menu.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    These last two paragraphs in this article make me wonder if we're being viral video'ed. Maybe juice is their marketing director :) Gotta admit, after this dopey video makes the rounds for a few days or weeks, everyone is going to be aware of fries and taco bell “Taco Bell is better than Del Taco but Del Taco has french fries so it’s a real Sophie’s Choice of fast food,” Hoppus tweeted on Oct. 29. Taco Bell responded to that tweet saying: “That just might change soon, Mark,” along with a smiley face.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Thant’s why I only go to White Castle.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    WHITE castle. ^^^^^ Racist
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Stop patronizing me Subraman. ;)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Two comments: Del Taco is FAR superior to Taco Bell. They DO serve French fries at Taco Bell’s in Mexico, not sure about other countries.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    How is if that someone just happens to be shooting video of this BEFORE knowing what the woman is going to say?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion