tuscl

OT: Woman attacks husband. No charges?

warhawks
Crazy Town USA
Tuesday, November 7, 2017 10:54 AM
This is bullshit. If a guy started hitting his wife on a plane, don’t most of you think he’d arrested? That’s assault, brother. She should have been arrested for it. [view link]

10 comments

• warhawks
    7 years ago
    This link says no police action was taken? She forced a flight to divert because of her behavior and they don’t even charge her? Double standard. [view link]
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    And this is coming from two cultures that throw the book at women (Indian, Middle Eastern).
  • Eve
    7 years ago
    I saw a social experiment video that put this scenario into testing (just not in a plane). It started off as a guy accusing his girlfriend of cheating. In every sort of public place they walked and he did the slightest shove on her, nearby pedestrians intervened IMMEDIATELY - a few even attacking him back. Then it eventually switched to the girl accusing him of cheating and becoming aggressive towards him. No one batted an eyelash towards them. Some people even laughed or smirked at what they saw - a tiny girl attempting to beat up on her boyfriend. It is a double standard, and when it comes to legal terms, what the city differentiates to determine battery or domestic charges is confusing at times, but to disturb a flight because of what happened, I'm surprised they didn't do anything with her.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Ha, that's nothing! I remember an incident where a woman ran over her husband with her car. I think she found out that he had been cheating, too. To make matters worse, his daughter was in the front seat of the car at the time. But the kicker is that there was a brief public debate about whether it was justified because she was feeling emotional! It was all caught on video but I can't seem to find it. It was over 10 years ago. She ran over him several times. Crazy shit. If a man had done that to a woman the only debate would have been whether he deserves the death penalty or not. Total double standard.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    This is basically a worst case scenario for the husband. He had no escape. There was no place for his wife to go and cool off a bit. So she discovers evidence of his cheating on an airplane in flight. Is there any way it could end well? It’s a double standard - regarding how she wasn’t taken into custody. It’s even more interesting hearing about the social experiment @EveHartley mentioned. I’m sure there are cultural differences that influenced the decision to not arrest the wife (I don’t know what they might be).
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I would butt fuck her for the realz
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Lol I can just imagine it....supicious wife takes sleeping husbands phone and gently gets his fingerprint to unluck it while he sleeps. Next think he know some crazy woman is beating him on the head with his phone calling him a goat fkr or something. Let this be a lesson to any of you married guys use biometrics vs a passcode.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    There is a double standard, but I do know of two women who were arrested after they fought back to protect themselves against abuse and the husband called the cops on them. Totally bogus in both cases.
  • Eve
    7 years ago
    ^ Knew a girl in a similar situation. She got arrested after stabbing her boyfriend to death after he attempted to beat her senseless in her home. The report said he had 16 deep stab wounds, so their reasoning was that it went from self defense to homicide. She says in her defense, he kept moving until the 12th stab.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Government + Media = double standard Abortion is legal because "a woman has the absolute right to do what she wants with her body" except!! when she wishes to take money for sex or companionship or want s to keep her possibly handicapped baby then she can't be trusted to make that decision for her own body. Tobacco is all but banned in most of the USA but you can smoke pot anywhere you want in California or Colorado. In San Fransisco you can't walk down the street or be in a bar without the stench burning rope giving you an headache. Government = double standards
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion