tuscl

Why Are So Many White Men So Stupid?

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Monday, November 6, 2017 4:20 PM
" Sunday’s shooting in Sutherland Springs, Texas, was one of the deadliest mass shootings in Texas state history. It comes only a month after the shooting massacre in Las Vegas, where another white man, Stephen Paddock, opened fire on concertgoers, killing 59 people, including himself. The majority of mass shootings are carried out by white men. For more on the connections between race, white supremacy and mass shootings, we speak to George Ciccariello-Maher, political science professor at Drexel University and the author of “Decolonizing Dialectics.” He was banned from campus after questioning why mass shootings in the United States are almost always carried out by white men. " " And what might be going on today in our country, in which people are stoking a sort of victim complex among white men? You know, what might be happening today to encourage this kind of behavior and to radicalize these kind of actions? " " And yet we act surprised when these people have breaks, when they fall into some kind of crisis, when they find maybe feelings of entitlement frustrated, that they then resort to violence, when we’re talking about a structure and institutional apparatus that trains people in violence and that encourages them to feel as though they’re on the losing side of history. You know, Trump makes hay out of the fact that white men, in particular, feel as though they’re the victims of this society, despite being in absolute control of it. And this is something that is powerfully dangerous, and it’s why we’re not seeing only the rise in violent attacks, more generally, and the rise of far-right movements, but we’re certainly seeing, you know, clearly, sort of some very serious incidents of mass violence, as well. " [view link] SJG Live - All Over You [view link]

38 comments

• BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    But what about the white man who used his gun to prevent the shooter from killing more people? Mass killings are rare, but they're almost always perpetrated by men, not women. And white men make up the vast majority of men in this country. So there you go. Perhaps a better question would be why do *black* men commit disproportionately so much violent crime? When you make up 13 percent of the men and 40 percent of the murderers, that's strange, isn't it? This is a question that's worth asking, too.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    White men commit mass killings in numbers far disproportionate to their portion of the population. White men on the average are far stupider than men of other races too.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Doesnt matter. Whites will be the minority soon. Eventually(100 years, maybe) they will be the 13%. There are stupid people of every race.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    But there is a certain concentrated patter of stupid white men, and these commit most all of the mass killings, as well as do things like vote for the likes of Donald Trump. SJG
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "Perhaps a better question would be why do *black* men commit disproportionately so much violent crime? " Black men kill each other 1(or 2) at a time. White men kill 50 people at a time. The numbers might be high for black crime but the body count is probably similar.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    The stupidest of all men would be a Native American who calls himself San Jose Guy, and always calling out perceived social injustices to whom he profits from, like most left wing liberal Democrats do. It's the playbook of the left wing nut liberals to point fingers and capitalize off seeking victims. SJG is an ambulance chaser as a SJW on the internet.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    San Jose Guy - go harass some strippers over at stripperweb, we don't want you here anymore. GO HOME SAN JOSE GUY YOU'RE DRUNK!!!!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ Well the basic explanation is just growing up as an underclass, no real employment prospects of any worth. If you can't get 'manhood' via employment, you get it with a gun. Males are that way. I've done things which could have put me in prison for life. Very good book, widely disseminated, read any edition. Tremendous insights into adolescence. [view link] also: [view link] and: [view link] But back to the original question, why are so many white men so stupid? Whey do they see themselves as victims when they remain the ones the most power?
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    The punishment for using racial demagoguery should be hanging from the testicular upside down over the group you're biased against. What say you SJG?
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Why do they always end up being registered democrats?
  • ime
    7 years ago
    jim you couldn't hang Sanjoselloydschoene by the testicles, he doesn't have any, his wife took them when she left his ass.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    SJG's wife left him because she found out his brain is made of shit!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "Black men kill each other 1(or 2) at a time. White men kill 50 people at a time. The numbers might be high for black crime but the body count is probably similar." What is your point? Are arguing that white men are better and more efficient killers? The racism on this board has run amok. Can't you be a bit more sensitive during these violent times.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @chessmaster, I doubt that. There are about 16,000 murders per year in America and less than 400 "mass shooting events." Of course the CDC and the FBI probably consider a guy killing two or more people as a mass shooting. According to the Washington Post an average of 8 people die in each mass shooting, including the perpetrator. So the numbers don't add up to your claim. It's less than a quarter of all homicide victims. For the record, I don't think black men are predisposed to violence. But when someone makes a claim that's so obviously false, as SJG did, it helps to look at the statistics. The good news is that crime in America is on a long-term down-trend, stemming all the way back to the 18th century. Crime spiked a lot during prohibition, and again from the 60s to the 90s, but it seems to be declining nicely again, despite endless claims to the contrary and the occasional uptick.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @vincemichels "I killed millions and millions of commies " you missed one hiding in his mommy's basement in san jose
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Naah, Doc, that faker couldn't kill an amoeba. No brains, it's evident. As far as white guys disproportionately killing people. probably it is many disparate reasons.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Whites still are about 85% of the population, so it’s likely that whites are responsible for the majority of pretty much anything. Buy the most guns. Eat the most hot dogs. Drive the most miles. Get the most lap dances. For 8 years, Obama promoted racial identity as the cause of everything. He declared that whites were racist and everyone else was a victim. Is it any wonder that there was a backlash ? How’d that work out for the Dems in the last election ?
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    ^^horseshit
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    For 8 years, Obama promoted racial identity as the cause of everything. He declared that whites were racist and everyone else was a victim. Is it any wonder that there was a backlash ? ----------------- This such breathtaking stupidity, @Mark93.
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    I take my white male privilege for a walk every day,every day.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "Why Are So Many White Men So Stupid?" Because standardized tests are racially biased against us.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I feel bad for all y'all.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    After 8 years of obomination, this is the point we've gotten to, where every damn person on the planet is in a protected class except for whites. There is literally nothing you can say against whites that will be considered racist or hateful or even unfair. Of course people are fed up. Think I'll go start a thread asking "Why are fucking niggers so fucking stupid?"
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^do it!!
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Oppressed white men: [view link]
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    Exhibit A provided by the ever thoughtful RandomMember. Thank you for proving my point.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @mark94 said "He declared that whites were racist and everyone else was a victim." Did he actually say that? I must have missed it. I don't like Obama either, but I think if he ever actually said something so ridiculous it would have made headlines everywhere.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @RandomMember, I get that it's supposed to be funny, but your video is at least partly full of shit, too. How do I know this? At the end, when the narrator is talking about how white males got Trump elected, it cuts to a scene of a few Trump supporters at a rally... and at least one of them is clearly a black guy.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    SJG is acting racist claiming white men are stupid. If I claimed a race of men was stupid, I would be no better than SGJ. Don't be like SGJ. A better question to ask when it comes to mass shootings is what can we do to prevent another? Are these shooters mentally disturbed and violent? In the last case, the Air Force failed to notify the FBI about his criminal history or he might have had trouble buying a gun. I haven't verified the info but I thought I heard that today. FYI, mentally disturbed and violent can be female as well. I read about a female who failed to commit murder because she didn't realize the safety was on or something like that. I believe I read South Carolina updated database requirements so that mentally disturbed people lists were shared with other states and organizations. I thought I read not all states enforce requirements or share all data on everyone or something like that. I believe in the right of legal citizens to protect themselves but not necessarily for mentally disturbed violent people to bear arms.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Video wasn't that funny @Burlington. What do you expect from a bunch of dumb liberals? @Rockstar can't even spell condem (SIC) correctly.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @Rick999 said "A better question to ask when it comes to mass shootings is what can we do to prevent another?" We can discourage people from putting up signs that say "gun-free zone." With a sign like that, you might as well also put up a sign that says "Hey, nutcases, guess what? Everyone inside is disarmed! Feel free to come in and shoot us!" We can also make it easier for people to have concealed guns. Yes, even in a church. If at least one person had been armed inside the church it might have stopped this guy sooner. Would any of this have stopped the shooter in Texas? I don't know. But it would prevent lots of other mass shootings in other states. It's already legal for people to carry in a church in Texas, but the church itself can forbid it (which sounds fair). The bigger problem is probably that people would choose to leave their guns at home before going to church regardless. As an atheist, I would like to think that being able to protect oneself in the here-and-now is more important than listening to an hour of fire-and-brimstone. Choose the gun, skip the church. You also said "I believe in the right of legal citizens to protect themselves but not necessarily for mentally disturbed violent people to bear arms." Prohibiting the mentally ill from buying guns sounds completely unconstitutional. Half of Americans have a psychiatric diagnosis. Are we going to prohibit all of them from exercising their constitutional rights? And besides, if you have to go through a background check and ask for permission, then it's a privilege, not a right. And that's definitely not the intent of the constitution.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Signs declaring “It’s okay to be white” have been spotted on college campuses across America and even in Canada over the last week, prompting outrage and racial tension. The signs were launched through a coordinated 4chan campaign, whose users spelled out their “game plan” on the anonymous Internet forum board instructing people to post the signs on campuses to prompt the media to go “completely berserk.” The ultimate goal was to show what 4chan users called “normies” that “leftists & journalists hate white people,” in turn prompting these middle-of-the-road folks to turn on them in a “massive victory for the right in the culture war.”
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @SJG: why are you so stupid?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    What it seems to come down to is that so many white men, being the dominant power in this society, have just plain forgotten that they are the beneficiaries of a vastly interconnected and rich society. So instead of recognizing this, they go with the Ninny Doctrine known as Libertarianism. Then from there they become like Rush Limbaugh, the angry white male, and then sometimes to the armed nut case. Remember Michael Douglas in Falling Down, he always paid for the stuff he got from fast food and retail stores. That, to someone like that, is all this world is about. SJG
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It’s sad that a nut case killed so many innocent people again. It makes no sense to me. I can’t understand what drove him to do something so awful. This is a large - free - country - and it’s important that it remains free. The race of the killer shouldn’t matter. Because if race matters here - then it must matter in each killing. So a white guy killing people in church matters - and a black guy killing people matters - and an Arab guy killing others must also matter. It’s a very viscous cycle - making a correlation over each killers race - and determining the racial implications of every killing. If you are smart enough to know the motivations and racial implications of each killers actions - I’d suggest you are too intelligent to be on this site!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    These mass killings or spree killings are almost always done by White Males. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    How about the fact that this type of anger seems unique to those who are of the dominant racial group, people that now seem to somehow think they are being victimized. SJG [view link] Jeff Beck - 2017 full concert ft/ Rosie Oddie, awesome! [view link]
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    SJG, in your theory you've painted on tuscl, this post would make you a white person. Are you Caucasian?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion