tuscl

A boob review: Real vs. fake...

Friday, January 26, 2007 8:50 AM
After reading's Doug's response on another topic, (nursing, lol) I thought I'd post a topic about a dilemma I've been faced with (literally speaking, even stevie'd) in clubs. I've found myself looking for hopeful VIP's according to their breast size. More specifically, whether or not they are natural. If I encounter a dancer that's a perfect 10 with fake boobs, I usually try to avoid her. It seems that I tend to prefer the feel of natural tits. Not that I have anything against fakes, I like those too... My wife had breast implant surgery a couple of years ago. She's now a 34D, and they look perfect, especially in a bikini. They look like something out of the pages of Playboy. Only thing is, they don't feel like naturals. It's okay with me if a dancer is a B, just as long as they are real... Maybe that's being too picky, I'm glad my SO had the surgery, it's done a lot for her self-esteem, etc. But I think I prefer real as opposed to "bolt ons." Does anyone else have a preference or is this just me? If you like trying to figure out if they're real/fake by looking, you might be interested in these sites: [view link] - I scored 85% on this one... [view link] - this one requires you enter your email, but the graphics are better. I scored 10 out of 12.

21 comments

• DougS
    17 years ago
    Ok, I finally decided to test me ability to "spot the boob" (fake vs. real)... I have proved that I am NOT a breast man by not doing so well... I scored only 8 out of 12 on the playboy test, and a dismal 80% on the other test. I might add that if I could feel them, my score would go WAY up (along with other things). But, I still prefer, as Chitown mentioned, the natural smaller, perkier breast.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    So the results are in. Real is preferred, though fake has some limited advantages.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    I like them small and firm. DougS knows what I am talking about.
  • maybeenuf4u
    17 years ago
    I like the feel of a real DD, but I think the look of a fake DD is better. Most girls w/ nat DD's tend to have wider asses. See I like huge titties on a nice tight butt. My wife also got D's and if you get a good dr, they feel almost real, because of where the implant is placed. Have to go under the muscle. I also appreciate other sizes, AS ARE MOST YOUNGER NEWER GIRLS, I agree. But if a girls got nothing, I'm thinking no ld. (B or <)
  • kneelmm
    17 years ago
    Newbie to the discussion here. I'm all about natural. Smal and point, big and droopy, nipples pointing up, straigh out or whatever.
  • kneelmm
    17 years ago
    PS 85% on the 1st test as well
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I used to be partial to large boobs but I've come to appreciate the small ones. Probably because that's how my ATF is built. As are most of the younger girls who I tend to favor in clubs. I avoid girls with fake ones in clubs, but I'm willing to admit that I can't always tell. In retropsect one of my early faves probably had implants but I never realized it at the time. But hers were very well done and went with the rest of her body. I especially dislike the really large fake ones that don't look natural.
  • alabamascott
    17 years ago
    hey ahuh hey ahuh that's what i like about boobs i like to hold them tight love when girls just let me touch don't want them to put up a fight yeh like to watch them jiggle up and down so take off your top and run around town coz its true that's what i like about boobs that's what i like about boobs they bounce around when you dance when they go up, down, bounce around ain't thinking bout true romance nah like to watch them jiggle up and down so take off your top and run around town coz its true that's what i like about boobs that's what i like about boobs they're such a wonderous sight they're everywhere in my dreams they keep me entertained at night yeh like to watch them jiggle up and down so take off your top and run around town coz its true that's what i like about boobs
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Well, I'm still interested in boobs. Seems other people aren't? I invite further comment!
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Two advantages to large fake breasts: 1. When the woman is wearing a tailored outfit, or damn near anything "normal" or street-clothes style, hey catch the eye of men from underneath the clothing. Thus, it can be said that, for fakies, firmness (and larger size) are more effective as "stage props" in longer-distance fully-clothed (and bathing-suit) viewing. 2. Certain configurations of firm bolt-ons with deep, wide cleavage leave an ideal cavern for titty-fucking. While naturals will "wrap" around Mr. Happy in a more enveloping and less definitive shape, the bolt-on fakies will "grab" or "lock in" Mr. Happy into a very precise, specific, firm grip. Otherwise, I don't have much use for fakies. But those are two pretty darn good uses ... :)
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    I have to agree with trojanreg. He said it best. Any size is OK as long as they are natural. If I am in a club where touching is allowed, I almost always refuse a dance with a girl with implants unless she is a drop-dead gorgeous 10. I fail to understand why dancers choose to have boob jobs when it seems the fast majority of guys prefer natural breasts. I agree that under clothing, fake breasts do look good, but not for people who make a living with their clothes off. My ATF does have very nicely done "C" implants--very soft and nearly natural feeling. But the other night, she mentioned she wanted to move up to a "D" cup. I just stared at her and asked her why. She doesn't get it.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    As long as women are convinced that men like em bigger, they will continue to get boob jobs. We are own worst enemy. We are always raving about big tits. It's a guy thing. To admit to liking small ones is not manish.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Out of the 10 or 12 dancers that I call favorites, only 3 have bolt ons. 2 or the 3 look and feel bad. Including Bone's favorite. The 3rd has the best looking and feeling fakes that I have ever seen. She didn't overdo it. It has been said that women who get boob jobs lose sensitivity. I asked my favorite about this this. She said that some do and some don't. In her case, she said it increased her sensitivity. Because she likes the way they look and feel, she enjoys playing with them more and enjoys others playing with them too. If I suckle one, she offers me the other one, so that there is no jealousy. I am a natural 34B man but I can be corrupted when other factors come into play.
  • trojangreg
    17 years ago
    Real any size are my preference. With the new implant technology some of the fakes are pretty nice. However the ones that are as hard as a rock are a gigantic turn off. Give me a nice soft pair in my face any day or night.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    ROFL ROFL! AND about Chandler! :) Chat-overlap!
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Ha! I hadn't seen either Doug's or Book's reply when I posted mine. Meant to add, it's a LOT harder to tell real from fake from still photographs. A variety of more telling positions and angles, and seeing them move around usually makes it easy. And more fun.
  • alabamascott
    17 years ago
    Bookguy: I totally agree with your response. I was in a club in Kansas not too long ago and got a lap from a petite brunette with probably a small B. I don't know what it was about her, but damn her's felt awesome. She had the whole "young and innocent" thing going on (damn, there's that phrase again). Maybe that's why she had my feathers ruffled so... Also, I agree fakes are fine, as long as they're done right. I'd rather not see boobs if it's a bad boob job. Those are horrendous...
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    ROFL! DougS got his jab in about me, WHILE I was writing my response (above). Yes, more discussion is liable to show up. :)
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I like real tits and I like them small. I'm no expert on cup sizes, but I guess I prefer A or smaller B cups. I think fakes feel bad and look bad, too. I think big tits always look best under clothing. I like bigger fake tits sometimes, but only on cartoon bimbo types. I scored 90% on the first test, then 7 out of 12 on the Playboy test. ***SPOILERS*** On the first test I guessed wrong on two pics that turned out to be fake. One near the middle and the last one. Most of the other fakes were screamingly obvious. On the Playboy test, other than about three that were obviously real, they all looked to me like they could be fake. But Playboy is more selective, and uses better photography (or retouching). Their real tits look more fake and their fakes look more real. So, anyway, I tried the test again, choosing real for just the three obvious ones, and improved to 10 out of 12.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I got 85% on the first test too (seemed like all the slip-ups were realies which I called fakies in the early part of the test) and didn't log in to Playboy for the second. Real is better, hands down. (Heh.) I don't "mind" fake breasts that are so natural-feeling and natural-looking that I can't tell whether they're fake or real -- I mean, that's almost tautological to say, isn't it? "I like them real, or at least so real-seeming that I think they're real even though they're fake." But it has one point. If I like a girl's tits, and then she tells me they're fake, that won't reduce my enjoyment of them. But if I NOTICE that a girl's tits are fake, perhaps after a potential hottie has taken her top off on stage, THEN I do indeed lose my enjoyment and get turned off. I remember my first days as a strip club patron, I latched on to one or two "favorite" girls who had a more caring, gentle demeanor (probably merely because I needed a guide and mentor into the rough and tumble world of catty politics and strip club risks). Strangely, each of these women had bolt-on fakies, very obviously so, to the point that the tactile and visual sensations both were OBVIOUSLY not natural. I can't recall ever being "turned on" by these fake tits. I liked the girls they were attached to. But I do recall a few of the first "tiny naturals" that really did turn me on, in strip clubs. I just went "kaZING!!" mentally, a totally natural response. It wasnt' long into my clubbing -- maybe a mere six months after the first blush of excitement? And from then on out, I've been an all-naturals devote'. To see tits that I prefer, please refer to [view link]. :) All the girls there are in "natural" poses and offer "natural" beauty. I can't recall any photographic image of a woman (and her breasts) that was appealing to me, while also offering breasts that were visually self-evidently enhanced by surgery.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I think we can expect some more discussion on this topic from Bookguy and Chandler... [grin]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion