tuscl

Uncle LEO cracks down on another Dayton Area club

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
I only have 2 things to say about this:
1 - FUCK YOU Uncle LEO - no one wants you hanging around this holiday season.
2 - We PLs have got to start pushing back against the drug dealers in our clubs. If we don't we won't have any good clubs left.

http://www.whio.com/news/franklin-strip-…

FRANKLIN — A Warren County grand jury has handed down 23 charges against Franklin strip club as well as two managers and a dancer.

Prosecutor David Fornshell said the club New York, New York, as well as Michael Lee Reese, 37, of Miamisburg; Courtney A. Rogers, 25, of Springfield; and Mark G. Butterfield III, 27, of Cincinnati; were indicted on misdemeanor and felony charges.

The charges arise from a joint investigation involving law enforcement officers from Franklin police, the Ohio Investigative Unit, and the Warren County Drug Task Force.

“Although there have been strong suspicions for several years, through this investigation, law enforcement officers were able to directly observe significant drug trafficking and other illegal activity at New York, New York strip club. On one occasion, several customers were at the club waiting to buy cocaine,” Fornshell said.

An employee at the club Thursday afternoon declined to comment. It appeared workers were showing up for their shifts tonight.

The indictments included:

N.Y.N.Y., Inc., doing business as New York, New York, was indicted for two counts of trafficking in cocaine and four counts of permitting drug abuse, all fifth-degree felonies; and illegally operating a sexually oriented business, a first-degree misdemeanor.

Reese was indicted for two counts of trafficking in cocaine, two counts of possession of cocaine, and three counts of permitting drug abuse, all fifth-degree felonies; and illegally operating a sexually oriented business, a first-degree misdemeanor.

Rogers was indicted for four counts of trafficking in cocaine and three counts of possession of cocaine, all fifth-degree felonies.
Butterfield was indicted for permitting drug abuse; a fifth-degree felony.

In December 2016, plain-clothes law enforcement officers began an investigation into reported drug trafficking activity at New York, New York strip club in Franklin. On multiple occasions, officers observed Reese, the night manager at New York, New York, provide cocaine to Rogers, a dancer with the stage name “Giselle,” who in turn sold the cocaine to customers. At least one drug trafficking transaction occurred directly in front of Butterfield, the day manager at

New York, New York. Reese and N.Y.N.Y., Inc. were also charged with misdemeanor counts for permitting nude dancing in the establishment after midnight in violation of Ohio law.

Also as part of this same investigation, two other dancers at New York, New York – Allison “Cash” Hindy, 24, of Point Pleasant, W.Va., and Brandi “Camden” Hatter, 21, of Franklin, were previously charged with prostitution for engaging in sexual activity for hire while working on the premises. Earlier this year, Hindy and Hatter both pled guilty in Franklin Municipal Court.

N.Y.N.Y., Inc., Reese, Rogers, and Butterfield have not been scheduled for arraignment yet in Warren County Common Pleas Court, Fornshell said.

17 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Sorry to hear that his is all happening.

In San Francisco, good clubs have been toned down, not by LE, but by Deja Vu.

SJG
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    It’s not about the strippers, it’s about the drugs. A good club manager keeps this under control.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    How do you effectively push back on the drug dealers in the clubs when the drug dealer is the manager? I mean, unless you're the club owner.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Obviously this isn't a problem that will be fixed quickly but we have to start. Drugs are killing our clubs by wrecking dancers' bodies, by killing dancers, by allowing thug dealers to run off high quality PLs and by attracting unnecessary attention from the cops. We need to do something to stop the downward spiral.

We can push back by refusing to give them any money. If a girl, or her boyfriend/pimp/dealer, is dealing don't buy dances from her. Same thing goes if she is obviously using drugs (not just alcohol or weed) at work.

If the manager is dealing, or blatantly allowing dealing when he/she is in charge let the owner know that you will be patronizing their competition unti the drugs get cleaned up. Also, let some of your favorite dancers know that you won't be spending money there due to the managers extra curricular activities. If enough customers do this the manager will be gone.

If the owner is dealing or allowing others to deal there's not much else you can do but find a new club. In these types of cases either the club will go out of business because no customers or dancers want to be there or eventually the club will get busted.

Sorry I'll get off my soapbox now and back to focusing on pussies, tits and ass like a good PL.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I question whether drugs are ruining the clubs. Politicians and morality police want to shut down strip clubs, and so they will use any excuse--drug dealing, trafficking, lewd behavior, littering. I say the morality police should stay the fuck out of other people's business. As an adult American citizen, I can decide for myself if I want to bang some bitches or snort some skag.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "Politicians and morality police want to shut down strip clubs, and so they will use any excuse"

This. Its not just the drugs. Anything they could get to bust the clubs would suffice.
  • Salty.Nutz
    7 years ago
    Again, grown adults don't need LE telling adults what's good for them. These are victimless crimes, if someone wants to do drugs do them. Always going after the lowest hanging fruit, they should focus on what happened in LV or NYC a few days ago. These is pathetic busting a prostitute and a drug dealer in NYC makes headlines. If LE wants to get rid of drugs they should go after the drug trafficking organisations, not the dealers. Its like trimming a fruit tree, you can trim the branches but the roots and tree are still there. The fruits and branches are drugs.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > If LE wants to get rid of drugs they should go after the drug trafficking organisations

I would pay to watch the episode of Cops where the Dayton, OH police department heads down to Mexico to take on the cartels :D
  • Salty.Nutz
    7 years ago
    Oh shit thought this happened in NYC but it still doesn't matter if it went down in bum fuckennowhere Ohio. I think what you suggested to push back is retarded. Someone is on the hook for that drug money, and everything is discoverable in court. My safety is not going to be jeopardized just to get rid of drugs in a strip club.
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    Montgomery County, Ohio is the Overdose Capital of the United States. The authorities are expecting the death toll to be around 800 deaths this year.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > I disagree with this statement. Drug addiction leads to other crimes, such as robbery (or worse). I think this is more of a debate as to whether drugs should be delegalized and available at affordable prices.

I'm going to say they should be legalized. The documentary Sex, Drugs and Democracy on the approach used in the Netherlands was interesting. They reported lower rate of usage despite decriminalization of hard drugs and tolerance of weed. Also, without the black market funneling huge amounts of cash to violent criminals, the type of crime associated with dealers is reduced. Crime to be able to afford the drugs, too.

The only thing is that if hard drugs were as cheap as a six pack, it would fuck up the System, and gawker's ATF would probably have a nice place of her own and be able to hold a boyfriend down since she wouldn't have sell it to old guys in the bf's bed for her next fix and keep getting caught and kicked to the curb.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Also, being able to get a predictable dose and purity obviously cuts OD and adulterant-related deaths.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > fuck up the System

This is another one of those inside jokes. Some guys have given one of the posters here shit about saying he hoped a certain dancer would get back on heroin so she would be open to OTC again. Said poster is the author of the System, about strategies for OTC.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > I'm not necessarily saying that it wouldn't be successful here, just that we don't know because we haven't taken that approach.

If anything, it looks like criminalization leads some people to stay involved in crime since it's not really that easy to learn your lesson and return to a normal life / regular job with a felony drug record the way it is for a recovering alcoholic. Criminalization doesn't exactly seem to have reduced the availability, either...
  • UKfan
    7 years ago
    Yeah I live close to Dayton and the Harem is pretty much done, they stole my debit card number at the bar too! I haven’t been there in over a year. Never been to New York New York strip club, and I don’t have a desire to go.

I mainly hit up Cheeks and Diamonds. I prefer Cheeks since it’s cheaper and allows more contact, but diamonds is more fun overall.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the info, now I know where to go to score my heroin and cocaine while in Dayton. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion