tuscl

Life is strange.....

skibum609
Massachusetts
As I approach the end of my PL career I have focused on what I describe as the "unattainable" dancers and by that I mean the ones that are always busy; always doing rooms; never or seldom on the stage etc. They are routinely the hottest dancers and always appear to have the clientele that spends serious, serious cash, which leaves me out for the most part. A couple of weeks ago I finally got to do a room with one of them, after literally 3 years of useless tipping at the stage. Great room because she is amazing looking; provided a seriously good time without us negotiating or even mentioning anything beyond full contact lap and best of all; I have seen very few women lifetime cum as quickly from oral as she did. Yes I did her first and yes she reciprocated. Of course I was wondering what the next time would be and this week I found out: weird. Greeted me warmly and sat for a few cuddly drinks. I offered a massage, she accepted, but in a twist sat facing me and leaned in. I do a good massage and in return I get neck kisses and cuddles. She wants to go outside to smoke a cigarette so I go to my car and get my weed and we sit there and smoke. I am looking forward to a room and with so few customers I know I am all set: wrong. I suggest a room and she counters with lets just sit and chat. Huh? Then I get it ... she has another customer ... and I can accept that: except no she does not. We converse and it turns out she has a reason I find befuddling: Last time was "too real". Huh? Having it be "real" means it was great; means it was just like real life; its why I love clubbing I say. Her take: It was real; this is my job; I don't want to have feelings for any customer; and I don't like the idea that a customer I don't know at all can make me relax; orgasm and want to do it again. I need to step back and decide whether or not I want to step outside my comfort zone and break a rule I said I never would. In a lame last attempt I tell her I never ask for OTC, even though it felt real, this is still your job and I am still nothing more than a customer. Her response? If all that were true we'd be doing a room now and I am not taking a chance on actually liking a customer. A kiss, a hug and just me and my hard on sitting at the bar. Mind boggling that dancer would turn down a 30 minute room and tip, but with two stages and 25 other dancers life went on........

22 comments

• FTS
    7 years ago
    Sounds like you “failed a shit test,” as our brothers on TheRedPill would say.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "I have seen very few women lifetime cum as quickly from oral as she did. "
    ---------------

In other words, she faked a quick orgasm to get it over with and collect your cash.

When will you learn to write in paragraphs, @SkiBum?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Sounds strange. But stripper logic isn’t usually logical. It seems odd that she turned down a room offer - as money is usually what wins in most stripper decisions.

It’s her loss. It sounds like you had lots of other dancers to try. Hopefully you enjoyed the rest of your night.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    As someone that prefers with few exceptions, this particular type of dancer, i would absolutely hate for something like this to really "happen". To me and maybe to you this sounds like real SS. She doesn't seem like a newbie (having done this at least 3 years, and unsolicited extras) so she could be more Machiavellian than you think. In all those years, attractive customers haven't made her come? Maybe she doesn't want to come from someone she isn't attracted to? I certainly don't. But i tend to give people (yes, including strippers) the benefit of the doubt, at least at face value. Anyway, the "feelings" she has probably aren't too "real" for her, but the orgasms definitely are. I've been with dancers that took a lot of work to make them come and they really want it more, no matter where it happens. She comes very easily, so it's probably not something she doesn't get much of IRL, although most PLs don't try to make a dancer come. She might be like some girls and have to be comfortable with you to share that.

I don't know. Maybe come across a little more selfish or less likeable? Maybe a little more self-deprecation when you're with her. You could say something like i'm old enough to be your grandfather. You couldn't realistically like me. You might just be confusing sexual gratification with infatuation. Okay, i won't do anything to you to get you off. Heck, we could just do lap dances, even just one or two and go from there or whatever you're comfortable with. I'll let you do whatever you want as long as we can do something together. Just thinking aloud here. But it makes no sense at all that a stripper would refuse easy money from a relatively pleasant customer rather than trying to extract money from a difficult asshole, but she probably doesn't have a hard time extracting money from anyone and can largely pick her customers...
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Wow -- that's a puzzler! I've made many dancers cum, either before, during, or after my own pleasure, and I can't think of any who didn't want another round on my next visit. Though I think I'm, in your words, "easy money . . . [and] a relatively pleasant customer", it may be that I'm so much older that there's no chance of a stripper actually having feelings for me :)
  • Array
    7 years ago
    I’m sort of in a same situation as the OP but haven’t quite had the same degree of intimacy. To maintain the relationship as is I have convinced her and myself (honestly) that she is doing a job and I am buying a service. But, I still desire her companionship at every opportunity and she has been willing to provide it. There has been no sex, and most likely won’t be, there has been no OTC of any sort, and probably won’t be. But we still enjoy each other’s company when we can. There is great affection between us, but that’s all it will ever be. We acknowledge that and are comfortable with that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Totally get-it - strippers that have been w/ 100s if not 1000s of custies in their dancing-career, fall for a custy 30+ years her senior and she can't help herself - makes total sense to me and my "glass-half-empty PL-mind"
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    My comment is not necessarily directed as ski, more like a comment for the general-board expressing my POV
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Life is indeed strange
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    skibum609 is a gay cocksucker!

Lol!
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Well, i rather not bring it up again, but control is usually something that is very important to someone that has been abused. The last thing someone might want that has been through this is to give up control of her own pleasure to someone else. She comes very easily, so she might not be able to prevent it like some of the LDKers here as opposed to most women who if they don't want to come, they wont. They may also have strange boundaries that don't make a lot of sense (she'll allow seemingly harder things than said boundary), but because it is on her terms in her mind it is very important to her.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Again, i and everyone is just speculating. You know her a lot better than anyone here, so your guess is good or better than any of ours.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Random: Stream of consciousness requires no paragraphs and if she faked it to get it over with quicker it would make no sense that she then followed it up with bbbjcim and we went 7 minutes over the allotted time. Papi: No worries and I find it hard to believe based on our limited interaction that she "fell" for me, or even likes me. All I can think of is that it surprised her; put her out of her comfort zone; and as people fear the unknown she thought it best not to see what happens if she did it again. With 25 dancers; the Celtics game; the World series and cheap beers; I was able to survive. I will go back in the next few days to see if she even comes over to chat.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    It’s stripper shit. It’s always stripper shit. It always will be stripper shit. Fantasy Land, and we love it.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    MD - providence clubs are pretty blue collar, but the money is my decision and based on what i am willing to spend, not what I have. As an attorney I make a decent living.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... t’s stripper shit. It’s always stripper shit. It always will be stripper shit. Fantasy Land, and we love it ..."

LOL - if dancers were honest then strip-clubs would be mostly empty/void of customers
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Understood MD. I am a value guy. If I thought sex with a hot woman was worth $1,000 I'd pay it .....but I don't. Hottest women don't give the best dances and Mortons doesn't make the best steak.
  • Salty.Nutz
    7 years ago
    @skibum609 dude you're looking to deep into it, she was probably on her period and didn't want to get blood on your pants. You'll see her again
  • rockie
    7 years ago
    Ski: I think you have it right. Your encounter went beyond her "comfort zone" too easily and she's struggling with having it occur so easily again or having to reduce the fun. If she's a decent conversationalist; hang in and play with whether she wants to go play again. If not, opportunity knocks right around the corner.

• anonlvone
    7 years ago
    If I'm correct in understanding that you've tipped her for 3 years w/o ever receiving a nibble, then I would say you did not fail a shit test. More likely she lost a sugar daddy and was feeling you out for the vacancy in her calendar.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    Interestingly I had a similar experience once. My ATF was in Hawaii for a few months so my reservoir of cash had accumulated. The 9+ dancer was always drawing a lot of attention and it took several visits before I got a VIP. I asked about limits and she avoided answering. During a 1 hour session I enjoyed DATY and she reciprocated. She never asked for any additional cash so I tipped $50. The next week she was friendly, agreed to a CR but led me to an area outside the private booths with several couches and other PL's all around. I asked why and she said she was more comfortable out there. For the next 4 weeks I did 10 $20 lap dances and while they were 2 way and she was a great dance provider, I let it ride. I had her phone # and texted her a lengthy letter , very complimentary and ending with a question: What's it going to take for me to totally have you? I need to have you.
    Two days later she wrote back saying for $2000 I could spend 24 hours at her apartment and she would be my sex slave. We further negotiated and I had my way with her several times but every time cost me handsomely. She's no longer dancing and on one of my last visits, she told me that she'd like an Apple Mac Pro that was list priced about $2100. I declined, but the next week there was her new MAC on the table. Obviously I was not the only "customer".
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    I'll never look at a MacBook Pro the same way again lol. A few years ago I think I paid $3,500 for mine. For that much I could prolly have had the entire weekend with your 9+ dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion