tuscl

Hi Liter

jayhawk123
Arizona
Tuesday, October 31, 2017 11:33 PM
I just submitted a review for a few recent visits to Hi Liter. I do have a question about if all dancers do more in VIP than on the floor or if some just do the same for $15 more a dance? I had one attractive dancer who was acting weird. She said she doesn't do floor dances. When I asked her what was different about dances back in VIP for them to be $25 instead of $10 she said nothing is different. I asked if they were at least nude dances back there and she said no just topless. She said it isn't a nude club. I don't know if she doesn't play or if she was playing it safe since she had never met me and maybe she thought I was LE. If you know this club well I would like to ask about if this dancer plays but obviously I don't want to call her out by name here so please send me a P.M. and I will tell you her name. She was very attractive and would like to play in VIP with her.

4 comments

• mark94
    7 years ago
    If you’ve read the recent reviews and discussion about HL, you know there’s been LE activity and some suspicion that at least one poster on TUSCL was a source. I expect that any post along the lines of “ Does X do extras ?” will be ignored.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "I do have a question about if all dancers do more in VIP than on the floor..." Yes, they pocket more $.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    There are so many dancers that you need to be a regular there in order to find out who does what, and the comfort level to ask and become a repeat offender. The dirty girls who are VIP queens ignore me. They know I'm not looking for that kind of payment in exchange for fun, so I'm not worth the time to them. I've seen extra girls sit on their phone for 30-40 minutes and then when a regular of theirs comes along, it's one dance on the floor and straight to VIP. How do I know this? Dancers have been shit talking about each other for a long time. ChrisJenk the poster who gossiped about the extra activities in this club probably had info exchanged to him from other dancers, the ones who are semi-clean. Nobody is 100% clean to work In any club, let alone HL.
  • Salty.Nutz
    7 years ago
    That's how dancers in my experience act, they're not going to say they do extras. That's why when LE popped hi-liter it was because of snitches (dancers). If you use basic logic, even backpage ads doing overtly say it's prostitution. I don't engage in that type of illegal activity. Just let stuff develope naturally.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion