tuscl

Have you ever danced/VIPed with a waitress or bartender?

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 9:56 AM
At many clubs I've been to, the hottest girls there have often been a waitress and/or bartender. At some clubs you are allowed to dance/VIP with a waitress (i'm not sure about the bartenders, though). Sometimes, the club charges more for the waitress because they don't have to pay to work and don't want a conflict between dancers and waitresses especially when it's slow, and sometimes they just shut down the waitress completely. Anyway, if you have, how did it go? I imagine if they don't do it much, unless they were a former dancer, they won't be much better than your usual newbie dancer outside of a VIP with extras. Also have you ever OTCed a waitress/bartender? I would also imagine it would cost less, if not considerably less since they usually make considerably less money ITC. I also think they would be more flaky since they also do it a lot less; for the most part they don't consider themselves sex workers at all.

34 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    I have been in clubs where all female staff were available for timed VIP rooms. It was always too rich for my blood cost-wise compared to regular dancer rates, so I never tried it, but once when I got to the club, the door girl and a customer she had just VIPed with were talking about it, and it looked like he had really enjoyed the experience. I have been among the first customers of waitresses turned dancers, though. Those were definitely worth it - the waitresses already knew me as a regular who was on the higher end of the tipping scale, so they were pretty much all solidly above average compared to the other dancers at their clubs. I have met a few bartenders and shot girls who had been dancers but switched because they couldn't take any more of guys touching them all day, In those cases, it's probably best to pass.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I went to a club in the afternoon - in Pa. There was a feature dancer at the club - and a local biker club was hanging there for one of the feature performances. I was surprised at how crowded it was - until I chatted with some of the bikers in line. They had extra wait staff to handle the crowd. After the feature set was over - the bikers left pretty quickly. I was getting a lapper from a decent dancer - but it was nothing special. As I’m finishing up - a waitress yells over to me to tell me I left my beer at the bar. I wave her up - the dancer leaves - and I talk her up - and up - and she starts grinding on me. I paid her about $100 - as she didn’t mention songs or prices. I didn’t eat much that day - and after a few beers - I felt very buzzed. I hung around longer - ordered food - and ended up taking the waitress to America’s Best Value Inn for otc. That was excellent! I gave her another $300 on top of the $69.99 room rate - lol!
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I have done 2 lap dances with a very cute bartender. She also is a dancer on most it her nights. Also did a vip room with her a couple weeks later while she was in dancer mode. All really enjoyable, all at normal rates.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I've danced with shot girls at a club where the shot girls could do basically the same things as dancers for the same rates. So some of the shot girls were busier than many of the dancers in the LD area. They were on average, a little worse than the dancers, but a couple were even better than most of the dancers. A few of them did eventually become dancers. The club changed owners and now there are no more shot girls and most of the dancers left. I miss the old place.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I got a hand job from a massage girl if that counts.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    I've got a cream filled lollipop for any sexy witches that I find. But, I only have the one so they'll have to take turns with it.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Oops wrong thread
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    @skibum There's a club near me that has massage girls or actually licensed masseuses that offer "private" sessions that cost the same as 3 song sets for the dancers done in the same booths. One or two of them are dancer hot, but that place is strict with no extras or even high contact so i'm pretty sure those massages aren't happy endings.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    There is a club I go to once is a while that has a hot bartender. One time she had a zipped hoodie on that was zipped to her navel. Another time she just wore a fishnet shirt with no bra on. I've never seen her dance but I may have to inquire next time. She also has a good personality and I think she might earn more in tips at the bar just as eye candy. I'm not sure that the place would even let her leave the bar area because I'm certain their beverage sales are much higher when she is behind the bar!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    This is off topic - but I wonder how the hot bartenders feel about guys telling them they are hot enough to dance in the club? I’m sure it’s nice to hear, but I wonder if there’s something about it that they find annoying? I would think it’s a big compliment - but I’m a horny dude - so my opinion might be a bit off!
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    I almost managed to arrange an OTC with a waitress in one of the Vegas clubs once, she was really up for it but backed out. Shame she was as beautiful as any of the dancers that night.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    This is one thing I’ve never done in all my years clubbing. I did have a friend that once took a shot girl into VIP. He told me it wasn’t very good, as she didn’t know what she was doing, dance wise. I did run into a girl at a club once that used to be a shot girl at a different club, but was now a dancer. But that’s as close as I ever got to a bartender or waitress at the SC.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    The Ultimate Strip Club List Where we prefer the waitress. That tag line belongs in this thread. lol.
  • jaredlucas
    7 years ago
    Yup. All VIP and OTC available with various servers and bartenders at Curves or raiders reef in Tucson.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I've fondled a few waitress for tips but this has only heen a handful of times over the years. Got dances from a shot-girl once, she was pretty-young and seemed new to the SC scene - she didn't have much clue how to give a dance and at first was dancing with her outfit on till I gave her some instructions, the dances were mediocre at best although she tried and took direction well. In the same club as the shot-girl got dances from 2 waitresses and they too were mediocre, but one of the waitresses was a jet-black haired 22 y/o Colombian chick, 5'1" with natural Ds and super-firm, her tits were perfection and she was very good looking and def the hottest chick in the club which was a mid-tier club
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I have not. Closest i have gotten is with a part time stripper, part time waitress or bartender. I forget. It was far from memorable. I never understand allure of wanting the waitresses and bartenders. Although trying to get p4p makes more sense but that doesnt even make a lot of sense. If they wanted to or were good at lap dancing, wouldnt they just be strippers?
  • dancewdcpa
    7 years ago
    Yes, in Detroit at Criket. To be honest, the regular dancers are better in VIP but it was a fun change of pace.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Often waitresses are really intrigued by the sorts of attention that dancers get. They can be fun to play with. But first thing to do is to try and find out why she is a waitress instead of a dance. SJG
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    So it seems pretty common in terms of availability. But only about half of you guys in terms of actual takers. I thought that stripping or even doing lap dances/VIP would require a different psychology or otherwise why wouldn't the waitresses/bartenders just become strippers as they were definitely hot enough to do well as a stripper and would probably make a lot more that way. Maybe the waitresses/bartenders in general don't have the same history of sexual abuse either in their childhood or current abuse with loser/deadbeat boyfriend/baby daddy which makes transitioning into sex work more likely. That's just speculation of course.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I've never done it before, but I visited a club over the summer where I thought one of the bartenders was better looking than most of the dancers in that club. In fact, the only one that I thought was hotter than this bartender was the dancer I took to VIP that night.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Got a blowjob from a drunk bartender that I gave a ride hime a few weeks ago so she didn’t want to risk a DUI does that count?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Yes it does! SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Who knows why hot SC-waitresses/bartenders don't become strippers and make more $$$ - perhaps some don't have that extra ho-chromosome to feel comfortable getting groped - perhaps some have serious stage-fright and can't see themselves naked on stage in a room full of strangers - some don't do it b/c of a boyfriend, etc
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... I never understand allure of wanting the waitresses and bartenders ..." PLs go to SCs to get w/ fine-chicks and the ones that catch your PL-eye - sometimes the waitress or bartender is the one that catches your eye and that is the one you want
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    I think a lot of guys have danced with waitresses without realizing it. It's very common for waitresses to become dancers, or to at least give it a try, usually within the first couple of weeks of becoming a waitress.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    I knew a dancer from many years ago. She was from The Trap long before it became a Papi club. Then years later, she was the barmaid at a club I was going to. She was a good friend to have in that club. Anyway, one day they were without dancers, sans one. She danced a couple of times, but should not have danced. She had not aged like a fine wine. Still a good source of info from the club.
  • Girl_Crazy
    7 years ago
    Earlier this year I was spending a lot of time at a particular club in the afternoons. I had a CF that I was spending a lot of time and money on. In this place you would give your VIP room money to the bartender, and the dancer would get her share later. Anyway, one day I went in and my CF wasn't there, and the bartender clued me in that she was available for VIP room also. I guess she saw the kind of money I was spending and wanted in on it. I readily accepted. She was truly a beauty, and as I was to learn, a really good kisser. She cost $100 more per half-hour than the regular dancer.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    TUSCL challenges: Take a hot bartender to VIP and report back here. Take a hot waitress and/or bartender for an OTC romps and report back here.
  • DroidX
    7 years ago
    I've had multiple waitresses at Follies who have let me feel them up over the years. Really just depends on the girl and your level of skill.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    I have taken more than a few waitresses from Curves in Tucson to VIP, and a few for regular dances through the years. One waitress had just damn near a perfect body. Her VIP lap dances were OK but not great. A month later she had stopped slinging drinks and was dancing full time. Her dances were also much better at that time. Unfortunately I never saw her again.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Waitress at Subi's named Harley gives great BJ in the VIP. Bartender at playhouse gave not only great itc but also gave up digits for OTC. That's been only two times it happened to me but both were great
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Really is not anything out of the ordinary for a new girl at the club to waitress or work the front door for a few weeks. It gets guys curious about her, raises interest in seeing her start dancing.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    it's been my experience that at many clubs a lot of waitresses eventually dance... one of the main attractions at deja vu clubs is watching the waitresses doing stage maintenance. most of them practice their stage moves then. there are some that i've shoulda tried to take vip. especially dulce from two years back at dvcoi.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Years ago I got a bunch of dances from a waitress at a small club in Memphis in the afternoon. They were short of dancers so she was pulling double duty. In some places a dancer permit is required and that leaves out any of the others.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion