tuscl

Drugs in the club?

Thursday, October 26, 2017 1:01 PM
How prevalent do you think drug use (besides alcohol and weed, which is legal in many places now) is in the strip clubs, primarily among the strippers? Now i don't do ANY drugs outside of maybe a little caffeine inside of chocolate and the occasional tea, (green at that and don't drink coffee either). And the various drug-like chemicals found in many consumer foods and products and water (although i drink only bottle spring water, the water i use for cleaning is mostly non filtered) and the air we breathe. Not trying to sound superior or whatever; i'm just largely ignorant or unaware of the symptoms of drug use, heavy or otherwise. I can of course tell when someone is drunk and usually if someone is stoned. If someone is coked, on opiates, rolling, or on meth or prescription drugs, i won't be able to definitively say. I can tell when someone, unfortunately is highly dependent and strung out and acting desperately. I have done dances with a dancer that told me she was high on coke or ecstasy and the dances were not as enjoyable. I ask because drug dependency is one of many reasons girls are seemingly never able to leave the club, as well as another reason for LE to be meandering unnecessarily about the clubs for a less positive experience for club goers. I don't want to delve into the moral aspects, but IMO, i honestly think it's a way bigger problem that prostitution in the club.

26 comments

• aham5
    7 years ago
    I have no evidence, but from conversations and observations , I'd say there is a high drug use rate.
  • Woodwolck67
    7 years ago
    Drugs don't discriminant no matter where you work whether retail clerk to executive officer, stripper to wall street broker. Drugs are literally everywhere and in all lines of work its no more prevalent in clubs then it is in the stock market. Its just strippers and minorities are searched more and skew the scale to seem they have a higher rate of drug use, but its completely untrue and holds no merit. Yes there are drugs in clubs, but the sole reason for dancers to stay working at a club idk. If I was making up to 2k a week I don't think I'd leave either. You can't know every strippers reasons, but there is a pocket that do dance because of drugs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'm not a regular at anyone club nor am I one to engage dancers nor staff w.r.t. inner-workings of the club, thus I don't know too-much about what goes on but I assume it's something that happens in almost-all clubs w/ some clubs it being obvious that it's a bigger issue when you see more than one dancer approach you that seems out of it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... Drugs are literally everywhere and in all lines of work its no more prevalent in clubs then it is in the stock market ..." Not so sure - I've been in plenty of clubs where dancers are smoking weed on the main-floor in view of everyone including management - and been in clubs where multiples dancers that have approached-me are out of it; I don't see this when I go to the supermarket or my doctor's office - i.e. it's wayyyyy more tolerated in clubs than almost any other business (hell lots of clubs have known drug-dealers in them)
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Being a non drug user myself(Never have been) I can only go by observation and hear say. In my favorite club I believe that 95% of the dancers and 50% of the customers are smoking pot ITC. On any given day there is a dealer present. I'll guess that 5-10% of the dancers are also using coke or heroine. Drug use ITC will get it shut down faster than prostitution.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I don't think drug use in the club guess beyond a couple bumps of nose candy or eating some molly- only because those are easily concealable and can be done surreptitiously. Anything else smoked, injected, or inhaled is more of a process and can be easily spotted. That drug use done ITC. We all know that countless dealers and users are also in the club to barter for goods that will. Later be consumed OTC.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    1 in 8 adults use an opioid of some sort, whether legally or illegally. I’ll wager the ratio is higher in strip clubs.
  • Woodwolck67
    7 years ago
    You only have to look at the opioid epidemic to see a glimpse at what I'm saying Papi, no matter who you are drugs can affect you. There are good decent individuals you wouldn't think twice of using drugs, but when you aren't looking they are shooting up or injecting or snorting something. Like I said earlier it is not as well shown due to how police go about it, police stop and frisk poorer Americans since they cant do much against i.e. lawsuits, were as rich Americans can put more of red tape "wall" from them ever having to go to court or even face jail. Though there are exceptions such as Robert Downey Jr.. Do we see it more often in clubs, you betcha, but that's only scratching the surface.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Not a drug user myself, but I have observed quite a bit of usage in clubs first hand. Heroin, Coke, and Meth are often in the rotation in some of the dives I frequent. The greater part of the dancers do not partake and actually frown on its use because it could close the club thus removing their income.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Drugs are very common in strip clubs. I have favs at the clubs and get to know them intimately over time. All my favs at first told me they never did hard drugs like coke or heroin, only pot and alcohol. As I learned more about them I heard stories about their use of every drug under the sun--prescription pills, extasy, cocaine, codeine, mushrooms, crack, meth, heroin. Strippers sell prescription pills among themselves and know drug dealers that can hook them up with anything. Many become addicted and waste all their money on crack or heroin. I have known a couple who died of overdoses.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Huge if you include opiods!!! Probably 40 to 50% at one time or another. Higher on night shifts!!!
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I had one dancer recently tell me, matter of factly, that she can’t function without pot. She needs to stay high constantly. She is extremely fit, works out daily, and eats healthy. I never would have guessed this of her.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    A stripper told me she did not smoke cigarettes until becoming a stripper. The social aspect of taking that smoke break together must be very strong.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Drugs aren't allowed in the club.
  • Eve
    7 years ago
    ^ Just like there's no sex in the champagne room.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "Strippers sell prescription pills among themselves and know drug dealers that can hook them up with anything. Many become addicted and waste all their money on crack or heroin. I have known a couple who died of overdoses." ------------ ...which is why I always say, "strippers are the caviar of the sex industry."
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    girls addicted to drugs and PLs addicted to pussy - seems like a vicious cycle
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    If strippers are in a club, there’s going to be some drugs around. If they didn’t bring them, guys hanging out there did trying to get into some g-strings.
  • indorula
    7 years ago
    I would say a large number of dancers are coke-addicts or junkies. In some clubs it might be Meth more often. This is why so many dealers frequent strip clubs. Some try to get free services others are more focused on getting cash. I tend to avoid girls with a well developed habit because they are more likely to try to be shifty or attempt to steal from you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Strip clubs are a cash biz and fast-cash at that (lots of cash flowing around) - fertile grounds for drug selling/buying one would think - it's not as if the girl has to wait till the end of the week to get paid and get $$$, she can get it withing the next 5-minutes/custy
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    It varies by the type of club. In clubs where there are rampant extras, you will find more drug users. They have stooped to doing sex acts with strangers to get the quick money to support addiction. The cleaner clubs with one way contact and less guaranteed nightly income are less likely to have druggie dancers.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    From what I’ve seen, the usage can vary greatly based on the club. Certain clubs can have a very high percentage of drug use. Depending on the club location - the drug of preference can vary. I honestly thought one club was fairly clean - until I started to get friendly with a dancer. We started texting casually - and she was honest about several of the dancers drugs of choice. Opiates were quite prevalent.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    Probably quite prevalent. I have never heard any comments from anybody in my day to day life that even intimated the use of cocaine, but in my short amount of time spent in the clubs I have once been asked by a dancer if I like to party, and I was once told by a bathroom troll that I am "not allowed to do that in here" when he heard me sniffling as I used the rest room.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    It is really sad. I knew a super sweet dancer that died of a heroin overdose in her home just a couple years ago. It was hard to believe she was gone just like that. Another dancer from the same club, that i didn't know, also overdosed within a few weeks of her. Before that, i had never heard of anyone ODing from drugs; i mean i never knew of a dancer that died. I did hear of one but didn't know her, that died from a car accident years before those incidents. . I heard of another dancer i knew from another club not long after that, died years after i last saw her. Not sure if it was drugs or illness or whatever, but when someone so young dies and it's not an accident, i assume it was drugs. Also felt surreal when i heard it, cause the last memory i have of her was of course more happy and positive. So it was a long period of no incidents, and then just like that it seemed to pour on. Fortunately, since then, i haven't heard anything like that and hope i have another long period of no such incidents.. From the dancers i spoke to about it, it doesn't really happen too much during their careers, losing another dancer.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I remember when one strung out dancer (not super strung out, but she was definitely addicted) tried to steal my phone. Another one wouldn't take her bra off during a dance, because she told me she was hiding drugs a customer gave her in there and didn't want the cameras to see. Both of those dancers didn't last long in that club, despite being quite attractive (what a waste) and i have no idea where they are now. Drug addicted dancers, are quite easy to take advantage of, but it's just not sexy at all. Although i suppose i will sound hypocritical and say when a dancer is buzzing or tipsy, but not wasted, her dances can often improve; she'll be less inhibited and more affectionate. Sometimes anyway. Some girls handle alcohol differently. They also have no idea how many dances they've done and often severely undercount, so if there isn't a guy counting the dances, they could easily be cheated. I've certainly been tempted in those circumstances, but i gave a mostly honest amount, only tipping less that i would have otherwise.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    Drugs, or at least drug use, is ubiquitous amongst strippers in strip clubs. My old favorite Nina once went off on a tangent in one of our conversations about all the other strippers drugs of choice. At that club, it was either alcohol, pot or meth for most, but every drug one can get illegally was mentioned.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion