tuscl

Do you tip on top of multiple dances?

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 12:01 PM
In general i will tip if a girl gives extra or exceptional service. Usually if a dance is that good i will do multiple dances as well. I don't think i've ever done just one excellent dance, unless that was my last dance and i ran out of money, which might have happened only once. But there is a part of me that thinks that doing multiple dances (say 3 or more) is a tip in and of itself. Think about it, a dancer has to spend time to get a PL to the LD room, then they have to burn a song (if they're not ROBs) as they wait for a new one. If the PL only does one song, then they have to spend part of the next song trying to sell another song or getting dressed or collecting payment. So a dancer will spend at least 3 songs to do one dance. And if i get only one dance, unless it was a very dirty dance that i just didn't want to continue for whatever reason, that means i don't want to get another dance from her probably ever again, so no tip. But if i do multiple dances, the stripper makes a lot more money in a much smaller amount of time than selling the same number of dances one dance at a time. Some strippers have asked for or hinted at tips (you owe this much, plus whatever you feel like...) after numerous dances. Again, i don't have a problem tipping if they were exceptional or extra services were performed. But if they were just good or very good dances, i think the multiple dances should be enough. What say you?

22 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I only tip for happy endings.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    we talked about this on here about a month ago. Most said that they usually don't or that doing more dances is there way of tipping. I might tip if the dance is exceptional in one way or the other but I don't feel it is the neccesary like tipping a waitress.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I guess i missed that discussion. Maybe it has some obscure title.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I tip for multiple dances. If a dancer is good - and she’s giving a grind that works - and extras are happening - I’m tipping. If a girl is awful - and I’m not feeling it - I’ll get two dances - pay her only for the dances - and just say thank you.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I'm surprised you even gave her another chance. I tend to have a shorter leash these days, although i have fallen for trick where a dancer starts making it good in the last 30 seconds or so of a dance to get you to think that further dances will improve only to see it go back down and then i catch on quickly.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Yes. If I get multiple dances she must have been good. I don't tip strippers I only get one dance from.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    no, i don't the clubs in my area sell dances in blocks of time. 10 minutes for 100 bucks, 15 minutes for 150 bucks and so on. this sucks because unless you plan on spending several hundreds of dollars, its difficult to try out many different dancers. now if i'm at a club in which dances are sold 20 or less per song, then i'm much more likely to tip because they aren't making me spend 100 bucks just to get a damn lap dance
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I tip but only for $20 dances and cheaper. And no tip for airdances or just lame dances. I dont mind tipping a dancer that asks for a tip if i wouldve tipped her otherwise.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances is a chumps game. Front room friendliness, select the girl yourself and build some intimate rapport before even talking about booths or back rooms. You can feed her money in the front room, and that way you can lead it. Best is a front room makeout session. Save booths and backrooms until it is time for your own pants to come down. They you invite her. Then take her home with you to continue and keep on seeing her regularly. SJG
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    SJG, how come I never see these front room makeout sessions you speak of?
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I admit to being inconsistent about it but I generally tip if she has gone above and beyond the official limits of the club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The black Miami clubs I hit are $5/floor-dance which are full-nude and good-contact/mileage, thus I always get multiple-dances and tip on top (unless the dance was completely horrible which I can't recall the last time that happened in the black-clubs I hit). Other than that as a general rule I don't feel obligated to tip for dances $10 and up; I sorta take it on a case-by-case basis, and is a combo of how much she went above-and-beyond and how I'm feeling that day - for me if they allow titty-sucking or some FIV, then I will almost always tip something extra; if it's just a standard dance then I don't feel as compelled and in this case may only tip if I happen to be feeling extra-generous that day.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I don't get many lapdances, I much prefer VIP. I tip in VIP unless it is an uninspiring performance. That usually is not the case in the clubs I know, as I stick to the girls I know well
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Go Vikings, If you go to the right clubs at the right time you will see them. If you read our threads, and the reviews on [view link], you will know about them. If more adventurous, and if you learn how to swing it, you can do more than just see. Often girls will use that to set up immediate OTC. In other more extreme clubs, they are trying to close on an immediate back room session. Getting your girl off script and accepting casual front room money for her time, and where you can civilianize and lead the interaction, is better than 'dances'. Lap dancing used to mean lap sitting, and that created a more open situation. Most important thing is to get your girl off script, and they way you do this is by never treating her like a prostitute, while at the same time respecting the fact that she expects money. SJG
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    The best way to tip a dancer is by buying dances from her. If you feel you must tip beyond that, $5 for every $100 you spend is an amount I've found most strippers like and doesn't hurt your wallet much.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Sure, depends on the overall total time together, total expected (tip-not-included) cost, and PERFORMANCE of the dancer. If she is dreadful at it (whatever I hired her for; getting me a drink, sucking my cock, anything in between) then no, I don't tip. If I like her, get along, respect her, want to get back together with her again on a later visit, or if she's surprisingly good at it (whatever I hired ...), then yeah, I show my appreciation. It feels natural to "show appreciation" that way. I tipped window-girls in Amsterdam after fucking them, sometimes, if they were really my type, if I know I would be in town for a longer stint and so would maybe be back to see them again, etc.. Usual price there was (IIRC, it's been half a decade now!) 50 Euros for "fokansok" so sometimes I'd cough up 60 total instead, paying with three 20-euro bills f.e.. They always appreciated it. So do strippers when it comes to pass.
  • Juslovin
    7 years ago
    If i do 1 song only, most likely no tip. If i do more than 1, sometimes i will and sometimes i wont. If she was front room friendly and we had a connection that continued into and through dances, more likely she will get a tip. If she went above and beyond, almost automatic yes.
  • Abq2017
    7 years ago
    It all depends on the dancer and her energy. My favorite one only gets better the longer she goes. I let her know I appreciate her enthusiasm with a nice tip.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ Some girls do get better the longer they go. And if it does gets really good, yes a tip is her reward.
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    I only tip my fave
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    If I really enjoyed those dances, then yes. If it was nothing special, then no.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Yes. Typically stack dancers are their own reward. But I've adopted the Chili Palmer tip schedule from SCJ and tip $10/20/40. $10 if I enjoyed it. $20 if I really, really enjoyed. $40 is the asshole tax. In my 1-way contact club, I like to tip any girl who allows even modest 2-way contact (hips, thigh, or ass grabbing) as to encourage her to continue, plus she's risking a $300 prostitution ticket for allowing contact, if vice catches her. Or $10 is she tries to push the 1-way levels is erotic ways. What's $10 if I enjoyed it?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion