tuscl

ATL Help!

Going down to for a visit to the ATL at the end of this week. Staying near five points with an old friend of mine. Just looking for a quick guide of must see SC while I'm in town. I've heard lots about follies on this website. But what are the 2nd best or 3rd best clubs to check out. My buddy has a fetish for Asian women. Any recommendations of SC with more of these yellow girls?

9 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Cheatths for top shelf must see eye candy

Oasis and Pink Pony for inbetween experience

Follies to get laid in a drunk orgy
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Blaze is the best solid AA Club

Magic City is shadows favorite Club to make it rain in
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Follies for best day time mileage. Tattletales for best night time mileage.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Follies dayshift for mileage, Cheetah nightshift for eye-candy
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Bingo
  • TippingDollars
    7 years ago
    What about any clubs with Asians or hot white girls?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Asians are hard to come by in any of the clubs. You may find 1 or 2 in any club. Hot white girls can be found in all of the clubs labeled as mixed. Some more than others. Cheetah is the undisputed leader in number of hot dancers but on the bottom end of mileage.
  • TippingDollars
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the tips shadow cat and Papi Chulo and Juice!!
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    There were 2 Asians at Tattletales last Saturday night.

Eve's review of Oasis mentioned several Asians, and that's consistent with my experience. But, there's so few of them that it does depend on who decides to come to work.

Go to Follies in early afternoon. Get the full Follies experience.

Get to Oasis around 6 (no cover), eat from the buffet or order dinner, meet the day shift Asians, stay til around 930 to maximize chance of meeting nightshift Asians. Enjoy the eye candy, atmosphere, food, and drink (in real glasses, not plastic; reasonably priced).

Then, if you're all worked up and in need of additional ejaculation services, head to Tattletale.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion