tuscl

Starters, Fluffers and Closers

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ever go to a club so much you have a lineup of butches and they all play a key roll in your fun.

Some girls suck at closing but are amazing starters and vise a versa

19 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    At our underground Mexican Bar ciruit, the money goes far, and so most guys just engage with any and all girls that come over to them and try to dance for them. Its just going along with the spirit of it to give all the girls a chance. So yes, it kind of works out like you say.

Very different from the above ground clubs, where the girls have to make more money, so that they will keep it within the rules.

SJG
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    This actually sounds like a good idea. Get a hot low mileage(but not air dancer) dancer as a starter. Get the ones that like to draw out the ldk as a fluffers. And a ldq closer.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Or any extras dancer could fill the closer role as well.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Bingo

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Yep
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    What?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Exactly
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I begin with the end in mind. Always closers FTW!
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I just spend money on the fluffers. Maybe I am doing it rong.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Bingo
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I don't need a fluffer. Seems like a waste of my money. I'd rather spend on the girl I came for in the first place.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I think there are girls who fill certain roles in a club. You would only know it if you club there frequently. There are dancers who are much more skilled at closing the deal. Some girls are the party starters - as they don’t close well. The fluffers are in between - like a taint - they don’t start - but they don’t close well either.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Maybe I meant party starters instead. Or are they the same thing. im confused.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Sometimes you're waiting on a specific dancer for VIP and you feel like burning off some time... I would not want those girls to know they are fluff but that's how it is... I don't have a long fluff list though. They ask for VIP too and I end up making excuses why not.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Yep my favorite way to club with a line up of hoes that play their positions well
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Bases loaded then hit that gram slam baby
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    What kind of clubs do you visit where you get a "lineup of butches?"

All kidding aside. There have been times when I would go for a certain order of dancers.

At one of my favorite clubs that has since declined to negligible, my visits usually went something like this.

I would get a two song warm up from either Onyx or Lexi, who both gave a very sensual dance and was good at getting my ready, but not for finishing. If neither were there then I would occasionally try a new dancer who caught my eye. Otherwise I would continue on.

After Onyx if whether Skylar's number one fan wasn't there, I would then get three songs from Skylar who would really get the juices flowing. If Skyler was too busy then I would go for Ivy and if she wasn't there, Nevaeh depending. If neither was there, then again I would see if there was a new dancer who caught my eye. If not on to my final choice.

If Heather was there then I would stop after three with Ivy or Nevaeh and finish off with Heather who was wild and a guaranteed good time. If Heather wasn't there then I would finish up with Ivy or Nevaeh.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Bingo
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    The only fluffer I want is Gwen. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion