tuscl

Dancers flashing pussy during topless dances

SirLapdancealot's discussion on partially clothed lap dances had me wondering about a phenomena that TUSCLers have mentioned but one i have rarely seen. That is dancers at topless only clubs (or even more coverage) flashing their pussy during a lap dance. Then again, i rarely frequent topless only clubs, but sometimes i'll go to a club that has nude stages but the lap dances are topless, and not a single time has a dancer moved her thong out of the way even for a glimpse during a dance. Okay, if i really think about it, maybe 2 or 3 out of over 100 dances over the years at that club, so not even a handful. And the thing is most if not all of those girls are showing it on stage, so i don't know why they got all shy during the lap dance. I've also seen the occasional TUSCLER mention just reaching for the thong himself and moving it to the side, but some of the girls that work at topless clubs have only worked at topless clubs and i imagine that they might freak out if a customer did that. I remember at one topless club, i wasn't even allowed to tuck a buck into the thong on stage; that's what the girl told me when i tried to do it by her hip. She said in the garter or hand only. Alas, one of several reasons i rarely tip at topless stages.

So, if you mostly go to topless clubs or similar, have you seen many a dancer flash the goods during a dance? Or have you gone even further and moved the thong aside yourself? How did that go?

20 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    my experience matches yours: i mostly go to topless clubs and i've rarely seen a dancer flash their kitty whether its on stage or during a lap dance. i remember a couple super freaky dancers who did it, but its very unusual at topless clubs IMO
  • 79terrier
    7 years ago
    I've seen it at good mpg clubs. Maybe maybe 10% if the girls.

Seems to be more accidental meat curtain slippage in stage lately too.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Yes, the sexy lip slip on stage. I've only seen it a few times including once when a cute birthday girl (customer) was pulled on stage and the dancers stripper her down to her panties. Invariably, it's only one lip that peeks out. I've heard dancers get fined or penalized somehow when they wear bottoms that don't have full coverage or some ridiculous technical detail.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    The local clubs are topless only. A few dancers have flashed the goods during lap dances, but it is rare.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Clubs in N. C. risk losing their liquor license quickly if this is going on. Girls nearly always restrict this to somewhere offstage.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    IN topless clubs here you can get dances but instead of flashing the kitty all you can do is touch, finger and/or lick.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    @skibum
    So that's more than flashing. It sounds like extended periods where the thong is to the side, although i'm guessing this is in the VIP and not a regular dance of course.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Depends on the club. If management is soft then you will see it happen. If management is strict I doubt it happens much.

I have personally found, if you're in a topless club and you go tip 2 dancers at the stage. If one doesn't flash you and the other does, I'm willing to bet the flasher is much more open to offering extras during dances.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Where I club it’s bikini dances. It’s very rare to see any flashing (of tits or pussy) while on stage. In my view, the dancers must know to keep things covered while putting on a show (whether the manager or club Mom has instructed them).

When getting a private dance - things can be a bit less covered. Depending on the dancer (and club) - the private LD’s can be done either topless or fully nude.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    In topless only clubs I find it rare for a dancer to not allow a peek at the pussy, often times the custie needs to initiate it though.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Yep usually the flashers want to tease you into buying dances and play you for a chump in their game. The girls who all dance for me must think I'm the biggest chump.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    At my bikini/topless club, I have never seen a pussy on stage. In fact dancers wear 2 layers to cover it. I would think a manger would take strict measure if a dancer was caught flashing pussy on stage.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    In pretty much all of the S. FL clubs the standard is nude on stage & topless lap dances. Most of the girls at most of the clubs will at a minimum flash some pussy during a dance, a good number will allow a customer to pull the thong aside and take a peek or more. At some of the higher mileage joints, its almost standard for a the girl to basically have her bottoms off for most/all of the dance.

On Saturday, I got dances with 3 girls at a low end toless club known for periodic 2-4-1 dances in little rooms with curtains. dances are supposed to be topless, but two of the three took one leg out of their panties before they climbed on my lap during the intro song; the third was in a one piece that she took all the way off at the start of the first song.

The only place that comes to mind where flashing some pussy during a topless lapdance isn't common around here is Scarlett's. It does happen there, but not with the regularity of the other clubs.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    In my experience they won't flash it on stage, but they'll give you a peek during a dance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Certain areas/clubs are more restrictive than others - pussy flashing, whether on-stage or LDs, IME is more common in clubs that are more-raunchy and allowed to be more raunchy per local laws or enforcement of those laws.

It also seems that a lot of dancers are self-conscious about showing their cooch - I've heard it on more than one occasion dancers w/ only topless experience not wanting to move to a full-nude place b/c they had to be full-nude even if just on-stage - also, some dancers I would assume may not like to show cooch b/c many a PL will get turned-on and wanna stick his finger (or "something else") in there, I know I would.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    The few times i've asked for a peek during a topless dance, i've been mostly shut down with some of them pretending they didn't hear me or saying "i'm already naked" or giving the lamest of peeks like pulling her panties down an inch or two for about a tenth of a second or she'll just say no. There's usually a reason that a girl will work at a topless only club when there are also nude clubs in the area.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Locally it has only gone in our extreme dives, very limited in number, or in clubs slated for closure and building demolition. It that later case, everything starts cutting lose, as eviction date nears. :) :) :)

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    When this has happened, clubs slated for closure because cities have arranged for building demolition, then usually the tamer girls will quit, because what starts to ensue, is way beyond anything they signed up for.

SJG
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    Dancers who work at topless clubs will rarely flash pussy on stage or during dances in my experience. The rules are different in topless vs nude clubs, and I've never tried to mix them nor do I want to get a dancer into trouble. I assume if a dancer was willing to flash the kitty she'd be in a nude club and not a topless one. With girls who seemed comfortable with me I might at most rub their pussy through their thong. That said, I have met dancers at topless clubs who hinted at bending the rules, so perhaps I'll do some experimentation in the near future. I shouldn't have to add, but being a realist I will, that things like this are totally dependent on how you treat the girl and whether she feels comfortable with you.

Girls who work at nude clubs are often shy both on stage and during dances because they don't want to be touched down below. If the dances on the main floor are supposed to be topless only and they flash kitty they can also get into trouble with management. My one exception to the contrary happened: 1) with a club favorite; 2) during a time when the club was relatively empty; and 3) in a club where the management pretty much looks the other way no matter what I do. So I was with this very pretty and very flexible young girl who took full advantage of the tables, chairs and couches to get into some very erotic poses for me, with her thong either pulled to the side or halfway down her thighs. Good times!

Generally though, even in a nude club you should never try to remove a dancer's thong on your own, much less reach into her thong. If she asks you to remove her thong for her, that's a sign of trust, especialy if you know she doesn't allow kitty play, so don't abuse it. Always move your hands slowly and get consent first if you try for anything more.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Lots of times during lap dances, rarely when she is on stage. Most of the clubs where I live are topless. It has varied by the years. About five years ago over 2/3 of all dancers who I regularly got dances from would flash their pussy during dances. Currently it's around 1/5 to 1/4. The main thing is you need to be a long term regular.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion