tuscl

Miami dreaming

Monday, October 16, 2017 11:46 AM
Shucks, I'm heading back up to Detwaa tomorrow. A nice trip indeed this past week. Got to hang with a few of us TUSCL people a few times. Went to a few new clubs to me and my old time favorites. Now if I could do something about the periodic rains down here. I know what needs to happen. A MASSIVE SNOWSTORM !!! I'm not talking about cocaine, I'm talking about that beautiful white powder from above. It did snow down here back in 2010 one January day, I was watching the Sunday morning local news and the weather person was in shock telling the world that West Palm Beach got snow that morning.

27 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    More of your stupidity, faker. You were not here. Lick my asscrack, dumbass.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It was nice having you in Miami so you can class up the place :) - it's not often we meet native-born Americans in this neck of the banana republic :) And yeah; for w/e reason October is often kinda rainy down-here although summer-time is supposed to be the rainy-season - the last few days have been a PITA w/ the on-and-off rain. Hope to see you down here again!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Avg precipitation inches in Miami on a per month basis: Jan: 1.61 Feb: 2.24 March: 2.99 April: 3.15 May: 5.35 June: 9.69 July: 6.5 Aug: 8.9 Sept: 9.84 Oct: 6.34 Nov: 3.27 Dec: 2.05 [view link]
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    No snow in Detroit yet, but the temperature has been falling.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    You could have just gone to Follies to see Cubans. :) Temperature dropping here too. Maybe that will drive some of the Cubans back to Miami. :)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    It was good to see you man stay frosty.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    The only loser here is you, txtittydumbass. Eat some more shit, fag.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It would have been fun to club with a fellow TUSCLer. Thanks for reaching out.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ you can barely make it to Inner Room and you gonna drive 200-miles south - jeez; this guy
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    LOL. It was Inner Room I couldn't make it to.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Juice told me he wAs looking forward to meeting you guys. Did he arrive and become thenlife of the party?
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    vm, I apologize for not being able to hook-up this visit. I sure thought I would be able to do so, but the situation here can change quickly. Really difficult to plan anything other than doctor visits, it seems. Hope you arrive home safely!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I'm home safe, Clubber. It's very nice here in the low 70's again.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    HEAT ??? The heat you get when we arrest you will be very entertaining, ya fag. Lick our buttcracks, dumbass... lMAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    And Bruno from Milan says you better bring him some good crack to fill up. He says your ass is stretched out of shape, he won't waste his time on it. He'll have his gang gang bang it. ROTFLMMFAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha, what a dumbass you are, fagboy. Noone believes you.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @vincemichaels “Noone believes you.” well i do and so does anyone who has read what you yourself wrote right here on the discussion board
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... Juice told me he wAs looking forward to meeting you guys. Did he arrive and become thenlife of the party? ..." Unfortunately Juice had a series of emergency board-meetings and couldn't get away from his CEO job - maybe next time
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    That Juice is always busy doing something.....
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Well Doctor Phil, you don't know the whole story, I have no obligation to explain life to you.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Doctor Phil and Doctor PHil (dot) are people I keep on ignore. Welcome back VinceMichaels, don't let the impersonation trolls get to you. SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @san_jose_guy “Doctor Phil and Doctor PHil (dot) are people I keep on ignore” no you don’t you lying piece of shit or you wouldn’t be able to post in my threads like you have you psycho dumbass
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    ^^^ LOL, war continues. News at 11 on your local station.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Sometimes in life we don't all get along. Oh well.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    OH, THE FOUNTAIN OF STUPIDITY, txtittydumbass/Trucidos/Douchester has spouted again. I know lots about things, fag/stupidass. I know that your death is imminent. And the party will begin, faggot. You won't be there, of course. LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    LMAO, you are such a douchebag, dumbass. The answer is no. It's plainly obvious that you won't survive in this environment. We watch you inane stupidity daily and it is obvious that you'll probably slip in the shit you wade in and choke. ROTTFLMMFAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    And by the way, gagging fag, use Listermint, the stench is bad. LMAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion