tuscl

Crazyjoe: 10 Questions Resurrected

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Crazy Crazy Joe.

Here We Go:

1. Tell us about your most memorable night in a stripclub was like?

2. Over the years what TUSCL member has yelled at you the most?

3. If you and Juice met at a Brestaurant for "ALL U CAN EAT" Chackin Wang night, who would get kicked out first for misbehaving?

4. Awhile back you mentioned you had a car that had something like 220,000 miles on it. Do you still have that car? If so how many miles are on it now? If not, what happened to it?

5. Married? Kids? (I honestly don't know this answer, and I'm guessing "yes" on both).

6. Since you live in Colorado, do you have any good weed stories that you've witnessed or heard, that would make even JS69 blush?

7. Favorite strip club you've ever visited and why?

8. Name 2 hobbies you have?

9. Name somewhere inside the United States you'd like to visit, but haven't been yet?

10. Why don't you do this anymore?

8 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Crazyjoe is busy, shailynn. Clogging toilets as usual.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I heard that crazyjoe just installed a bidet in every room of his house and uses them as drinking fountains!
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    1. This is a tough one... there are lots. I was outside a club once and a drunk and high guy (no alcohol club) came outside and started trying his keys in multiple cars. He couldnt figure out which car was his. After about 15 minutes he finally got one of his keys to open a car that was not his. The owner of that car came out and they got in a fight.

Same club as above... the manager had to kick someone out and him and the bouncers had to beat the shit out of him a little. Manager carried him out and hitbhis head on the side of the door on the way out. Denver PD showed up. The 86ed guy was sitting on the ground in handcuffs and would not stop mouthing off so a cop put a boot in his mouth. Guy was still mouthing off while spitting out teeth and blood. Lmfao

A different club.... one of the hottest dancers I ever saw in my life... mixed race/ light skinned black girl... huge natural boobs.... very nice ass... kept insisting on doing dances. I had just walked in and wanted to check out who was there. She was not giving a handshake or any other signs of a high milage dancer. She tried to sell me on a vip room. I said no as I had not gotten dances from her. She eventually talked me into by telling me she would give me a BJ for $200 on the floor. She convinced me she could get away with it and takes me to a corner. She puts a cover on me and does not speak french at all. She ended up grinding on me put me in and fucked my brains out with other patrons 10 feet away who didnt even know what she was doing.

2. Alucard

3. Juice for sure... lmfao

4. I still have the same car. It had 334,000 miles on it and it still runs and looks good. I plan on driving it to 400,000.

5. Divorced, no kids

6. Not really, I personally dont smoke. The craziest people are the ones that come from other states and don't know their limits. They really mess themselves up.

7. Babydolls Dallas. The plethora of hot women and high milage dances. I seem to meet people from all over the world in there.

8. Shooting guns/ Skiing/ Snowboarding.

9. South Padre Island

10. ??? What? Who? Why? Where?
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I like your style 4got2wipe
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Good stuff!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the insights crazyjoe