tuscl

Leanna Decker (finishing redhead week or does it ever end?)

https://imgur.com/a/5djzd
(10 images, expandable to 54 because she needs a freaking gallery and not a SFW one...)

She's not the freak that the amateur Puddems is but is just as hot and beautiful, but in a different way. Was only 19 or 20 in most of these pics despite having a more "mature" looking body and face. Is 26 now. Tends to look less glam and more natural in her more recent IGs but still just as lovely. I also think she had the tats removed. Sadly, the former Cybergirl of the year seems to be retired from nude modeling.

7 comments

• bang69
    7 years ago
    I'd love to fill her pussy with my cum. She is Hot
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Thanks!
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Winner
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I like her tattoos.

In 4th to last picture, you can see where it looks someone tried to Photoshop out boob job scars. If hers ARE surgically enhanced, they look really nice.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Good looking girl. Now if I am picky I would want a girl to have meat curtains for labia. Somehow her lipless pussy seems less inviting than a full out roast beef platter on that beaver. That's just me.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Oh, she's all natural. There are plenty of vids and numerous other pics of her along with her boobpedia page.

She's hardly lipless, although i do prefer the fatter pussies as well. She does has some nice outer lips, though. Rare to see a girl that has both (the big burger and bun).
  • DrStab
    7 years ago
    Sensational.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion