tuscl

anybody know anything about stripper perfumes? (bj99 help!)

ButterMan
Indianapolis
Friday, October 13, 2017 10:33 PM
So my latest or CF as you would call it says she likes chanel perfume the pink one. Im planning on getting her some for her upcoming birthday. I looked online and it looks like several of them are "pink".Anybody have any idea which one she would be referring to?

6 comments

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    There's a lot of pink ones. Stripper-taste-wise, my best guess is Coco Mademoiselle, and probably this one rather than the more expensive Parfum or Extrait : [view link] I think this one hits stripper tastes also, but is a bit more under-the-radar so I have my doubts: [view link] In the end, I definitely would NOT buy a perfume without knowing exactly which one she means, out of the 8 or so pink perfumes Chanel has. Then go buy it at a discount shop that is known for great prices but actually sells legit product (rather than the fake perfumes being sold on ebay, amazon, etc), like fragrancenet, fragrancex, notino, etc.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Actually, regarding Coco Medemoiselle, it could easily be the EDT also: [view link] I think you're gonna have to ask her, champ
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Yea I was thinking it might be coco medemoiselle or maybe chance. Your probably right subra on the asking part.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I know one perfume smells like vanilla. I'm not an expert. I know more about water.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    My new stripper fav has confirmed that it is chance by chanel so i'll get that and plant the seeds for a future OTC.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    The only thing I know about stripper perfume is that it is really tough to get the smell out of your clothes and car.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion