tuscl

Dallas 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A shooting at a Dallas strip club left a man dead and a woman shot in the leg Wednesday morning, police said.
Officers found the man shot in the chest and the woman shot in the leg about 5:15 a.m. at XTC Cabaret at 8550 Stemmons Freeway, police said.
Both victims were taken to Parkland Memorial Hospital where the man died, police said. The woman's condition is unknown. Neither of them was identified.

3 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Most Dallas area clubs close at 2:00 a.m. b/c no liquor can be sold nor consumed after that time.

This club is an afterhours spot that stays open past 2:00 a.m. - from my time living and SCing in Dallas, the afterhours spots would often become extra-seedy past 2:00 a.m. as the riff-raft that were hanging out at the 2 am closing clubs would then congregate at the few open afterhours spots.
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    Never been there, and I think I never will. Driven by there though--there are a bunch of clubs in this general area.
  • HolaTX
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't call this place seedy, but I'm not all that surprised to hear that something like this went down there. It's mostly a younger crowd that has a thuggish element to it. It has a similar vibe to a typical crowded night club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion