tuscl

How to scout for a fellow monger Buddy

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 5:38 AM
I only go to SC's by myself because I am unsure which one of my friends (if any) are into the hobby and dont want to go out on a limb admitting i do before i know if my buddy does. I am curious how the members in here with a significant other, came to the realization or mutual awareness with a buddy that you have the hobby and mongering in common? Im sure some people will answer they dot give a crap if others know, but for the more discreet members that go with a buddy/buddies to the SC, how did it come to be?

15 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It can be very difficult to tell in a normal situation. It might become obvious in a club, but you must be in the club too (so you might "out" yourself as a monger too).
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    In a club, I once recognized the father of one of my female HS Sunday School students, and I'm pretty sure he recognized me. We didn't talk or interact, and I didn't really pay attention to what he was doing. However, I did figure his daughter would soon no longer be attending my Sunday School class. Never saw him in the club again (I had a really good CF at the time, so I was going a lot) and his daughter kept coming to my class. I once saw a group of HS football coaches all in the club wearing their coaches shirts with the school logo on it. I thought that was a little wreckless.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I'm pretty sure that *none* of my friends IRL ever go to SCs, but then they're pretty sure that *I* don't, either, so there ya go. If I suspected that a friend was a secret PL, I would just ask him. If he's really your friend, what's the risk? As in all aspects of this hobby: Just. Ask.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I had a guy I worked with who could easily have become a monger. He ogled at women all the time, but was faithful. We would even share those e-mails with hot naked women we found on the internet all the time. When he got divorced (ironically, his wife cheated on him) I took him to an SC to help get over it. I told him about ITC extras or OTC I sessions I had as I became a more serious monger. He has since entered a couple of other civilian relationships, but still loves a hot woman. I think most guys have gone to an SC. But depending on their life situation might determine whether they would go at this point. If you have a single friend who likes to ogle women or is open about being fed up with the dating game, there's a good chance he might go with you. If they are married, that is a tougher proposition. I personally would not suggest it to a married person because I would not want to be the cause of martial problems.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    No interest in it. Strip clubbing is me time. Also, even if you find a buddy who likes strip clubs, he probably doesn't like strip clubs to the degree that guys here like strip clubs.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Haha! I'm proof of that. ;)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    To Ishmael's point - I tried to club with a guy from my office (a few years ago). It became too expensive for me. I would go to the gentlemens club with him - and get frustrated by the air dances - and expense. Once he got his jollies - I would go to a dirty club and find my sweet spot. The cost was almost twice the price - as I had to make a second trip out to get off properly. I learned that we had very different interests.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    It’s funny it works out sometimes just like everything else I find clubbing with the guys that I go with to be great I don’t really know how you can tell who’s good to go with, or not. My own experience tells me that guys I hang with are open to it, and many are coachable, so even if they fuck up a bit, it doesn’t rub off on me
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I started clubbing semi-regularly when I was younger (30) and had more single friends - went a few times w/ different guys but none of them had an appreciation for the strip-club arts as I did - they only wanted to go occasionally and did not like to spend $$$ and preferred to spectate; so it wasn't a good-match - plus, from previous threads, it seems most TUSCLers, including myself, prefer to SC alone (at least most of the time) - having a "SC wingman" often distracts me from the girls and the task at hand - I like SCing w/ others once in a while but not every damn time.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    I've only gone alone. I wouldn't mind a PL wingman. The main advantage would be a trusted source of information for clubs in the same region as me. Unlike internet reviews, you could start really sharing thoughts and informations about specific dancers at specific clubs, etc. I imagine it being a sometimes hitting the club together, but mainly passing information back and forth during/after solo visits.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    Another benefit would be that you could stay on the lookout for strippers that fit eachothers type. If my wing knew I was down with big boob latinas and I knew he was into petite young blondes, we could tip eachother off when we saw possible leads at different clubs.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I've run into several guys from work, sometimes they spotted me first. Many times they were alone and said hi to me. Some guys talk too much and blab at work too much. I didn't want everyone at work to know I was visiting but some guys talk too much. It didn't mess up my job.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I made the mistake one night of visiting regular night clubs with one guy from work. He wouldn't stop blabbing about a drunk girl approaching me in one club saying I should have put the move on her, bla, bla, blah. Then it was something else. I never went to a club with him again. Glad we never made it to a strip club. I can imagine how much he would have been talking then.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    In himdsite I probably could have learned something from him if he wasn't so irritating. He easily picked up a different date every single week. Told me he could set me up with some dancers, date wise that is if I was interested. He ended up moving to California with two female roommates or something like that.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    Before I spill the beans I usually have determined that I can trust this person. From there just ask "hey want to go to the strip club?". The occurrences I've seen happen with me is because it just came up in conversation. Now at that point through some questions and or experiences in the club, you'll know if they're a monger too. Unless you're telling everytime you go and what you do, spend, etc., nobody will probably consider you're that deep into strip clubbing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion