tuscl

How important is kitty play to you?

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 2:42 AM
Some of you have mentioned in discussions or reviews how important the LDK or nipple sucking factor in (and now apparently kissing, FK specifically, but that's usually a non factor for most PLs considering the scarce availability of that even if they wanted that) when you decide to get lap dances. Those are just non-negotiable; if the girls doesn't allow nipple sucking or try to get you to mess up your pants, you're one and done. Not even one if you actually ask her (like some PLs do) if she allows it or if she gives a really good long grind and she's vague or negative about it. So to all the pussy fans out there, how important is FIV or kitty play in general when you get a dance? Now for some, if not many of you, that may not be an option for you outside of the VIP. Even then, the girls or the clubs (or security really), but usually the girls, will generally not allow it, especially if it's not a common thing at that particular club. But, i'm talking about the areas with numerous topless only or worse (pastie, bikini) clubs, or even nude clubs that generally just don't allow two-way contact (Portland), although some of you have mentioned doing it anyway at topless places which i found interesting. But for the rest, what say you?

41 comments

• joc13
    7 years ago
    At Follies, I use kitty play and/or FIV as a test of how loose a dancer's rules are, but it's kind of awkward to actually do, and not a must have. At low mileage clubs, it is a challenging game to try and get and a thrill to find a dancer that will play along. In any VIP situation (or on the floor at Follies) where DIY or a HJ is the best I'm gonna get, then being able to FIV makes a big difference.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I don't know if the challenge aspect is fun for me, but definitely it is a thrill to find a GGG dancer at a low mileage club. I know lot of TUSCLers like to shit all over the Admiral in Chicago, as it renowned for their low contact/mileage, but getting FIV there is probably as good as you'll get for that club. That and LDK which might be equally as rare. I remember a dancer behind me trying to sell a louder, somewhat obnoxious, younger PL a private dance (private dances there only come in 3 for $75 and get more expensive from there), and he asked her what are the rules. She was kind of vague but insinuated that he could touch and so on, and he just straight out asks how about touching vagina and sucking nipples (there was probably a 5 customer radius that could hear this conversation). She basically told him that he couldn't do that and left him alone. I don't think he got any dances that night, despite numerous strippers flocking to him in particular for whatever reason, lol.
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    ^^ I never get dances from any girl that insinuates anything because it would never happen. But to answer the question, not that important to me. Only done it when the girl has made it clear it's acceptable.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    You get way better kisses when you use kitty play to arouse the dancer.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Skibum you get way better everything from any woman, dancer or not when you use kitty play ; )
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Kitty play is fun - but it's not a requirement for me. When I negotiate - I'm working to make sure I get off given the short time of the dances. If the kitty is open and available - I might use a FIV to get the girl grinding harder. But my main goal is for me to get off.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I'd say it is not a factor... I don't put my hands there unless she leads them there. If she will kiss and allow breast play and grinding off, I'm content
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Not very important.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I wanna see your pussy. [view link]
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    For all you guys that say you don't really care or it's pretty unimportant, do the clubs you frequent offer full nude, full contact dances (not VIP)? For me, it seems when you are generally able to freely touch in full contact dances, and the dancers are naked, the natural progression is to touch the pussy. And it seems that most dancers that work in said environment (full contact and full nudity) are used to having their pussy touched and usually won't react as strongly as say a dancer at a non-contact or one-way contact nude club, or a contact topless club in which case you have to be a little more creative and careful in how you tread. The girls that work at full contact full nude clubs that really don't want to be touched there almost always mention it before the dance starts (which is a bit of a buzzkill, naturally) or they dance very defensively (say, they'll never put their face down and ass up toward you) in a way to prevent handling of the pussy unless you're Trump.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Not important at all to me. I won't touch a bare kitty anyway. I'll feel over a thong at most, but it isn't a goal.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "For all you guys that say you don't really care or it's pretty unimportant, do the clubs you frequent offer full nude, full contact dances (not VIP)?" Yes. Still not a big deal for me.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    So if you're not LDKing (and obviously you can't LDK with every single girl you dance with when you visit a club), and you're not getting extras, what exactly are you getting when/if you drop the big bucks on lap dances from multiple girls or are you really just being a chump? It's a sincere and curious question; not being judgemental.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It's not a deal breaker, but definitely increases the chances for more dances. Maybe I'm a bit different than a bunch of you, but my enjoyment is heightened when I can make myself believe that I am providing her pleasure as well.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Where I live - clubs that serve alcohol are bikini bars. The LD or VIP dances are usually topless (but they aren't fully nude). I'm not sure what the laws are regarding private dances and contact. I negotiate with the dancer regarding her specific menu - and her specific prices. However, I'm looking for value and extras that get me off - and to get her info to setup otc. I'm not highly interested in kitty play - and using my time (and money) - to get her off. When I have time otc - kitty play can be enjoyed - but that's not itc.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^^ Well, whether her pleasure is real or not, the fantasy aspect is very important to me. The closer i can get to GFE, the better. If she's not naked, i feel like the experience isn't as real, that she's withholding something from me at least visually. And likewise, if i can only touch certain areas, but not other areas, i feel like she's withholding something from me tangibly or sensually. Where my mouth is concerned, the fantasy doesn't necessarily have to be played out all the way; if she doesn't kiss me, FK or not, it won't really bother me for various reasons, as long as i can kiss all over her body (breasts, neck, ears, and yes, pussy). I guess i'm also one of the few that also likes playing with the kitty for my own pleasure, similar to how i enjoy playing with her tits and nipples as that almost never really does anything for the girl although i'm sure she can fake it.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    its not important to me at all. (seeing/touching pussy doesn't do much for me) for a long while, i had only seen my CF topless. then one day i did the nude room with her and got to see her completely naked. sure, it was better, but it didn't have that much of an impact on me. the best part about the nude room was that it allowed for her to give me extras because its camera free. :-)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I think that is the difference - as you are looking for a gfe - and I'm looking to get off and get out. I find it a challenge to find any level of gfe in a club. It's possible that due to our differences - we go to different types of clubs - and that probably also influences what happens too.
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    Being a relative newb to the SC scene, I didn't even know kitty play was a possibility. I have visited some relatively high mileage clubs (I now understand) and when I ask rules before a dance I sometimes get "no insertion." Does that mean I can work on her love button? I could see that improving dance quality. Guess I'll have to try and see how it goes.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Kitty play isn't important for me, but I'll definitely do so if it's available.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    @TXbananas The thing with asking dancers about the rules beforehand or her rules specifically is that you potentially limit yourself to her rules, which might be soft rules. She might bend them for you or for someone she's more comfortable with or if you spend a certain amount of money or get a certain number of dances. Of course, there have been times when a girl has told me what she allows or what i shouldn't do, but at the end of the session, i was doing them anyway without much objection at all from her. First, get a clear idea of what most dancers allow or what most PLs try to do at that club. I tend to just play things out slowly, not getting too aggressive on the first song beside the usual full contact. If the pussy is presented right away (and some dancers "might" present the pussy early, thinking you won't outright grab or finger it, and usually i don't, but who knows?) you can brush the outer lips or pubic pad/landing strip with your hand or thumb (first test) and see how she responds. If she jerks away, moves your hand, or says something, you know the answer. If nothing, you can do the same thing with the inner lips or hood (second test). If she didn't respond negatively to the first test she probably won't respond that much too the second test as she probably knows where you are heading. She probably does mean it though with the insertion; most girls or the majority of them aren't cool with that in a regular dance or even VIP sometimes. Well, that's what i do, and i've pretty much touched every pussy in a full contact nude dance, except for the girls that say upfront not to do it, or the ones that dance very defensively. Although there's touching and there's touching. I vastly prefer touching like i mean it opposed to just incidental touching for the sake of touching, but as always YMMV.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    @theDirkDiggler said: "For all you guys that say you don't really care or it's pretty unimportant, do the clubs you frequent offer full nude, full contact dances (not VIP)?" I'm in he don't care or important camp. No, the dances here are bikini only (pasties underneath, often with booty shorts) and they have 4 articles of clothing on. So it's not even topless let alone nude. No contact. It's light one way contact or air dances. Bouncers watch you like a hawk unless you negotiate ahead of time. The only time I can get the rule relaxed is when I roll in and start dropping Chili Palmer-like money and stacking dances. Presumably the dancer works out something. With the bouncer and he takes a hike, presumably she greases him. So unless I'm dropping 500 I can't get that. 200 doesn't even get it. So I don't worry about it. I just settle for air. Truthfully I enjoy it just as much. @theDirkDiggler said: "in a way to prevent handling of the pussy unless you're Trump." I think it how they run their stripping business. If she either thinks you can get money out if you today or if she can get a sum over a long period of time, IME they GET WITH THE PROGRAM and relax their boundaries or realize you just spend on someone else. 500 a trip is a whale at my club where the norm is 60-100, total a visit. So they're not dumb. Hey're just not giving up the farm for $20 either. IME you get all the mileage you want on the first dance even if she thinks you will stack. You don't even have to ask. If she doesn't think you represent a lot of money today or over time, then ask yourself, what's her motivation? Dougster said pussies ask for permission. I'd modify that to be pussies and broke losers ask for permission. Being the latter that probably makes me the former, too.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    When i hear about the average type of contact/mileage at some of these local SCs, i wonder how Chicago (well, the whole area, not just the city) got such a bad rep. Yes, it can be and is expensive to SC here, but i think i can get what i pay for. I wouldn't spend any money let alone get dances at who knows how much at a bikini air dance club. Just the idea sounds so frustrating and that's before any money is spent.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'm in the "it's not a must/have for me" camp - if it's available I may partake but I assume most women don't want a stranger's finger in there - I'm also not too gung-ho about coming into contact w/ a sex-worker's bodily-fluids particularly the coochie-juice but doesn't mean I don't get down-and-dirty every now and then
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    "Kitty play doesn't really do much for me. If I ain't sticking my dick in it, I don't have too much to do with it." ^^^^well very said and captures exactly how i feel @dirkdiggler--- to answer your question, i don't have clubs that offer full nude, full contact dances in my area. there's one in maryland, which is only 2 hours away from me, but the nude dances are 40 dollars a song. and for the first song, you gotta pay a 20 entry fee to the VIP. so basically, the first nude song is 60 bucks. that's obviously too much. but even if i had clubs in my area that offered nude dances, i wouldn't partake in them because nude dances are *usually* more expensive (places like follies are rare exceptions) and i said before, kitty play doesn't do much for me--mostly because of what LDK said. by the way dirkdiggler, your reviews AND posts are great.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I'd pay extra to get topless or nude dances. It's not that I want $30 or 3/$100 dances, because I'm not made of money but it would be nice to HAVE TO OPTION to get a nude or topless dance once in a while. I don't like having the state or city MAKE THE CHOICE for me. Bikini dances aren't too bad. Often we get one way mileage. That's probably why OTC is so common here and why dancers pitch it. It's probably how they make their money. Presumably I would get kitty play in the hotel room.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I guess the visuals are more important than contact to me. But it would be nice if I had at least light contact back. We used to have butt, outside leg, waist touching then club stopped it. :(
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I love pussy, I like to touch, taste, fill it. I can live without it if she says not to, but if it available I am all in unless she is dirty stinky and skanky. If that is the case why the hell is she in my lap? Clubs in my area are all nude with alcohol served as well.
  • ajvj
    7 years ago
    Kitty play is somethn i look frward to in high contact lapdances. Though its not a absolute must but i tend to reach out there. In a club like follies most dont mind. Some say no insertion but will allow u to play around. Some new follies dancers hav asked for tip for touchin d kitty and i jus let thm go after 1 song. But yeah i had been to Chicago clubs.. admirals are air dances so frgrt anythn about getting close to gals but i had good contact including kitty play from suburbs clubs.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Not important, but if she guides my hand to her pussy, I certainly won't stop her!
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    @GoVikings Thanks a lot! I'll keep doing what i do. And PHUCK TRUBISKY!!!!!!!!!
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    It's important to me, though a lot of girls only allow it in the VIP. Hard to find decent strippers that will let you touch their kitty for a $20 dance so I'm currently trying out $40 and $60 instead.
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    Update: went to a Dallas all nude BYOB club last night, I have been there maybe 3 times before. Decided to spring for the $35 VIP wristband, and played with pussy upstairs all night. Several different girls, all were receptive, and a good time was had by me. Level up...
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I like kitty play. But, like some of the folks above, I think it's most important role is as an indicator that she's pretty open, particularly notable in the bouncer-patrolled no-extras clubs I go to, since kitty play would be very very off-limits. When I get it, I know she's a fun rule-breaker. Not the end of the world if she doesn't allow it, but a very good sign if she does. Plus, it's fun
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    @Txbananas Cool story, dude. I'm sure that felt pretty good, npi. When possibilities open up where you thought they didn't exist before. Very far from Texas so i don't know how the wristband works for those clubs, or how much each VIP dance usually costs, I'm assuming full nude. But to be up there all night had to have cost a bundle. You probably felt it was worth it, though. How did you go about it? Did you ask beforehand or just go with it, and were you surprised when none of the girls objected (obviously the ones that do don't get further dances)? I would say out of the girls that allow it (kitty play), most of them will let you flick (or gently rub) the bean and about the majority will allow insertion. Hope you were respectful and washed your hands between dances; that and the accumulation of clit cheese and/or pussy juice (depending on the girl) on your fingers can get pretty nasty.
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    Just doesn't interest me. Even when offered I pass. Certainly don't seek it out.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Very important. If she's not playing with my pussy, then why am I even there? AFA her pussy goes - that's nice too, but not totally necessary.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Lopaw - awesome comment. For me like the majority, it is not something I seek out. I am not big on fiv regardless. I don't think many dancers want a customers fingers in her vag. But I'll be more than happy to play with the "love button" if they are open to it.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @GV "nude dances are 40 dollars a song. and for the first song, you gotta pay a 20 entry fee to the VIP. so basically, the first nude song is 60 bucks. that's obviously too much" No shit! Every time I see a post like this, any thought I have of ever moving away from Atlanta flies right out of my head. That would be $100 for 2 songs. TWO SONGS! And probably shortened songs. $100 around here gets me: - 10 HM dances at Follies (dancers that rate a 6-7) - the dancer's portion of the $152 VIP fee at Follies that includes BBBJCIM and/or CFS if you pick the right girl - 10 LM dances and hours of flirtatious company at Oasis or Mardi Gras with an 8 or up - half of my last SB date that included sex at the hotel, dinner at Twin Peaks (she has the same taste in other women as I do), watching the Laser Show at Stone Mountain while we fondled each other under a blanket, and sex all night back at the hotel I know you all just have to go with what's available, but I'm so happy I ended up here and don't plan to leave.
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    @Dirk sorry for the delayed response, been away a few days. The $35 VIP band in this all-nude club gets me unlimited access to the couches in a slightly more private area. The first girl I brought up was a real exhibitionist and wanted to make sure I got to see everything really well. When she was getting turned on by me getting turned on, she started to play with herself and I went with "you should let me do that" which worked for her. She moved my hand away once or twice, which she pointed out was to keep us from getting caught because a manager/bouncer was in sight. All night I didn't ask rules (because I knew) but each girl was receptive to kitty play when I took the same basic approach. I spent between $400 and $500 but had a lot of fun. As far washing hands, yes because I was drinking BYOB I was in the restroom often and this happened over the course of about 5 hours... Last night I was at Baby Dolls in Dallas and indulged 3 different hots, all ended up showing me the kitty and letting me play with it, though one of them ended up a ROB over counting songs. She was so hot, an easy 9, that I didn't give a shit and paid up plus tip anyway (closest to LDK I may ever be). The last one wanted OTC, and her pussy was wet which she made sure I knew, but she was way too expensive and the timing was bad for me re work today.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ Mah man, sounds like your having fun. Almost too much fun, if YKWIM. I wouldn't have tipped on the ROB besides saying "here's a tip, learn how to count". This hobby is definitely addictive and expensive, yet worth it somehow...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion