tuscl

What exactly is SS or "Stripper Shit"?

Nixur68
Texas
As the topic says, what exactly do ya'll mean by Stripper Shit?

Are saying how nearly every stripper says they're dancing to pay for college when in reality they aren't just want a socially acceptable explanation for stripping because it pays well.

Or is it something else?

17 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Same as bull shit except spoken by a stripper.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Examples of stripper shit:

“I only do this with you.”

“My car is broken down. Can you help me pay to fix it.”

“I don’t have a boyfriend/husband”

“My cell phone bill is past due and I don’t have money to pay for it.”

“I haven’t made any money today” (even though you’ve seen her go to vip with multiple PLs.)

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    e.g. "wow your dick is so big"
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "You're really handsome"
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Faggot Douchester/txtittydumbass/Trucidos saying anything. Child hasn't a brain, it's so obvious. ROTFLMMFAO
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Anything a stripper says with the goal of getting more money from you. In other words, anything a stripper says.
  • K
    7 years ago
    It isn't just the things they say. It is also what they do like showing up late or not at all.

Strippers are awesome in so many ways. SS is the stuff they say and do, or not do, that ruins or diminishes the experience for us.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Good points, but it doesn't have to diminish anything. I sometimes find it amusing to witness it. It can provide funny stories.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    You're my only customer that makes me come. Even if you didn't spend money on me I would spend time with you. You're so funny. You look much younger than 60.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Sales, marketing, and incentives. Possibly embellished. Sometimes false. Often works, which is why they do it.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    In my anal retentive way, I dislike and don't use the term "stripper shit". For me, it sounds like a term a bitter and hurt person would use, because they're so hurt that the stripper is hustling instead of really loving them. Hustle is a perfectly usable term in most cases SS is used, and it doesn't have that connotation of butt-hurtness to me.

I realize I'm in a minority of one and won't even try to change anyone's mind on this one, I'll learn from my loss on you guys adopting SW-agenda terms like "dirty girls" and not even try to assault the hallowed halls of stripper shit :)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Flagoneer said it best. I also agree with Subraman - as the term has a connotation that he describes. I find it more amusing - as it's an easy way to brush off lots of the comments that some strippers make.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    You'll know it when you smell. If you aren't sure if it's SS or not, then it is.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    See my topic about water sports. :) I don't believe a word she said but still find it a major turn off.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Every single thing a stripper says, with the exception of "wow, your dick is huge"
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Corvus's definition needs to be in the glossary LOL
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    "i is gonna be a lawyer". - that one never fails to make me laugh out loud
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion