Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Yes please

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I agree! Hot body - sexy ink - sweet cootchie! I'm in!

Profile picture for Doces300
Doces300
•

Hell yes!!

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Love the body but I don't like the sleeve. If the face is nice, I would get dances.

S
Supremeruler
•

Face would be the deciding factor.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

That almost looks cartoonish, or too barbie like for me.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

The model's IG...

Profile picture for CouldBe
CouldBe
•

rh48hr said it best.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

O HELL YES

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

The ink is somewhat of a turn off, but I'll dive in. If the the face is off, well I have plenty of paper bags.

Profile picture for Cowboy12
Cowboy12
•

Looks like fake tits, and not well done either. I'm out.

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Perfect for me. The rest of you guys, leave her alone :-)

Profile picture for Rick999
Rick999
•

I'd be good with her. :)

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

If she wore a long sleeve shirt.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement