tuscl

Tips on starting conversations with strippers interested in

Tuesday, October 3, 2017 5:07 PM
A lot of reviews and discussions talk about waiting to get approached by strippers and while that works, it doesn't all the time like when there are many strippers that you do not want to approach you, and you are targeting one or two specific ones. Recently was in such a scenario and the stripper was on her phone for quite some time, so when she got off walk over and started teasing her about being on her phone, which worked real well for later since showed that could lead the conversation etc. A failure was when looked desperate to get her attention, mumbled talking to her, awkwardly accepted few dances, were tame got taken advantage of since show being a true PL. There is also just giving them the look of you know what's up but have to be at the right place right time for that again. What are some other ways to start the conversation with strippers instead of the other way around? What has worked for you?

25 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I got a laugh from one dancer when I walked up to her and asked: "So... do you work here?" I try to keep it simple, though. "How is your shift going?" "Is it always this busy/dead here on (X) day?" "You look like you're in the mood to chat." It's their job to interact with you. You don't actually have to try that hard. It's not kung-fu.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Ishmael is right. It's actually easier on them by a huge margin when you approach, so nothing to worry about. If she's actually talking on the phone, sure, waiting is acceptable, but if she's tapping with her fingers then just walk on over, she'll welcome your money.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Nicely said Ishmael. Unless the dancer is brand new to the game - she will act happy to chat with you.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    Getting a girl to talk has almost never been a problem in my opinion. It's getting her to be quiet that can be tough. If you act rude or pretend to be a rock, she might get quiet unless she's already on her phone or fell asleep.
  • Baldnhappy
    7 years ago
    Hey Baby, can I buy six drinks and make a fool out of myself? Actually works more often than not.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    A smile and a look works pretty well........ Also if you are talking to the bartender ( sitting at the bar) ask him/her for an introduction if approaching a dancer makes you uneasy.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    If you don't know the dancer - a simple "Hi beautiful, how have you been?" Will work fine to get started. It's not rocket science. It is tricky if the dancer doesn't speak much English.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    It's like dealing with a realtor or anyone working on commission. A stripper has something to sell and you have money. Just go talk to her if she hasn't already approached you. We make this more complicated than it needs to be because junior is involved. When I first started clubbing, I probably let junior take over my thinking right away. Over time, one learns that acting normal and under control works fine. If things are going well, junior can have fun. If things aren't going well, there are other houses to look at or other realtors to talk to. You are the buyer.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    "Spit or swallow?"
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Huntsman is spot on. Money tends to make us quite a bit more interesting! Even a boring PL can be a winner with a nice thick wad of cash...
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I like to compliment a stripper that I want to get dances with. I start with trying to find something about her that is genuinely attractive in a non-sexual way. Sometimes it is a beautiful tattoo that she has. Sometimes it is her smile or eyes. It doesn't matter as long as it is something I find beautiful about her. Then I just go with the flow of the convo, but also at some point I will bring it back to being about her and then get into how sexy she is and how a certain part of her outfit flatters her well. I like to shower a hot stripper with compliments galore and if she is receptive I will get into teasing and flirting talk as a predecessor to an LD. The whole club experience is a sexual fantasy so to me it seems natural to have the convo fulfill part of it.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    I agree with Ishmael with the keeping I simple. However, I just get straight to the point and ask are you doing dances? If so, and they aren't repulsed by me, then they're in my lap. Unless a song is starting as this is happening, usually the conversation begins when they're in my lap. And I tend to lead with some of the starters Ishmael stated. Also, nowadays if the conversation doesn't flow for whatever reason, I don't keep shooting conversation starters. . Instead if Im liking her I'll just sit there quiet and rub her if shes cool with it.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    If you care a lot about talking, then talk about what you want. If you dont, then let her know you’d like a dance as soon as you finish this beer, and try not to get into politics.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    And don't talk about Star Trek. Star Trek is vagina repellent.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Well said Ishmael. A obsession with Star Trek is like telling the dancer you rarely come into contact with live girls.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    So, how exactly do you guys know this? Hmm...... ;-)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    It's possible that what I know about and what I talk about (at least in a strip club) are very different things. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I'd say it's a combination of a few beers and a good helping of bullshit - and then I am quite knowledgeable... It's important to relax - so it's a bit less unnatural as you chat with half naked beautiful girls.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I like Star Trek. Sci-fi shows is a good topic for me.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Flirt.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I'm not entirely sure what the question being asked is. I *think* it's "how do you approach a stripper", and I agree with all the advice above, it scarcely needs much thought, she's there to sell something, and nearly any opening line that isn't awkward or disrespectful will be embraced by her. Some people seem to be answering a different question: "what do you say to her for the next 30 minutes, so neither of you get bored out of your minds", which is an entirely different topic. Despite not being a great conversationalist in general, I seem to be blessed -- or cursed -- with the ability to hold a vaguely interesting conversation with a 20-year-old stripper as long as we're both buzzed; plus I have some topics in reserve that are a hit 100% of the time, and I whip them out when conversation comes to a halt (that, or just order another shot -- another conversation igniter)
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 I love finding a dancer that will talk geek speak (sci-fi, fantasy, and video games). The other day my ATF DS and another dancer were watching the new Blade Runner trailer and talking about the original movie in depth. Best convo I've had in a strip club in a while. I was at another club recently and also had a great convo talking to a twenty something dancer about playing the original Zelda game on Nintendo. As long as the topic is something in common between custie and dancer, it's fair game for convo.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    The easiest thing to do is ask her questions and let her talk. ( relating to what you say to her for 30 min) Examples Where would you go if you could travel anywhere in the world? What is one place in the world you wish you lived? What’s the coolest thing in this city no one knows about? Most women I know, dancers or not, will talk 30 minutes about any one of those topics alone .
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    If a dancer is comfortable with you, it will only take a few starting questions - and she will probably take it from there. If I'm ready to get dances, it also gives me a few minutes to make sure the dancer is my type (before moving to VIP).
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    LMAO at "So... do you work here?" I'm definitely issuing this line soon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion