tuscl

real stripper girls

Thursday, March 17, 2011 4:41 PM
As ive gotten older and wiser ive strayed away from liking the perfect bodied girls who act like they are to good to take their clothes off , I started watching for the girls who got fully naked on stage instead of just giving you a peek or, not getting naked at all, sure there is a certain charm of the mystery of seeing the girl naked who seldome shows it off on stage. but there is a hard core sexy quality of a girl who knows , your there to see her naked and willing to get fully nude with one or 100 guys tipping her on stage. I have foung that if a girl takes it off on stage she will give you better milage in the back, not to say that this is always the case but as a general rule it seems to be true. so moral of the story girls if you are going to be a "stripper in a nude club" get naked every set......and guys like me will buy more dances from you...

5 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I don't think it's necessary to get completely naked the moment she gets on stage, but she should definitely be in the maximum state of undress allowed by local regulations and strip club rules by the beginning of the last song of her set. On the other hand, there are multiple anecdotes related by members of this site about women who are shy about taking it off on stage, and anything *but* shy about anything at all in the back room. My AFT was like that. She'd show, but cover back up again on stage, unless there were lots of guys tipping. Get her in the back room, though, and she was stripped and on you in an instant.
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    I tend to agree with the original premise. I'm more into lap dances than VIP, but I still want the girl to give it her all. If she won't give it her best on stage then why should I believe she will when dancing for me? Besides, I tip girls on stage for showing what they have, not to get them to do so. It's more fun to tip them undressed than it is to hope they will undress after.
  • ilbbaicnl
    13 years ago
    If there's a bunch of guys who are staring at and/or taunting the girl on stage, but not tipping, I can understand it if the girl gets pissed and doesn't want to give them a freebie. <br><br> Also, there a some women who just have a lot of hostility towards men. If they happen to be dancers, they will always try to get your money and give you little-to-no satisfaction. But I don't think there's a relation to how good-looking they are, sometimes the less attractive dancers are also the hostile ones.
  • quicknight
    13 years ago
    Yeah that happened to me a while back. There was a smokin' blonde hottie who was "handcuffed" to some dude in the back of the club, so I told the DJ that I'd like to see her onstage. He called her up and she would NOT remove the panties despite all the motherfuckers that were tipping her like crazy. Then the DJ looks at me like "go on and tip her!" So I kinda felt obligated but was VERY disappointed and would NEVER ask her for a VIP.
  • quicknight
    13 years ago
    (cont'd) It kinda gave the impression that she thought she was too hot to strip. Yeah, I guess she coulda been shy. But with all that attention she was getting, I doubt it...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion