tuscl

fake or real?

Woodwolck67
California
Monday, October 2, 2017 9:05 PM
Old friend of mine went to California girls in Anaheim said that one of the shorter Latina girls went over to him and asked if he thought her boobs were fake or real he said fake and she winked at him asking if he wants to see if he was right, turns out they're real, in the LD area. took her up on the offer. was wondering is anyone has had this type of girl make this type of move?

6 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I'm sure that's an effective sales pitch, especially if the dancer has great looking tits. I remember a girl who worked by the door (at the Yellow Rose in Austin, Tx) who had a jar out with a "Tip my tits" sign on it. I think she wanted tips to cover the cost of a boob job. Since she wasn't topless - I didn't tip as much...
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    When shy girls get a boob job they all of a sudden seem very eager to show them to anyone who asks. Girls with natural breasts have a golden nipple syndrome way too often...nice to read that there are exceptions.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Never gotten that approach but it beats 3/4 of the strippers that just go with the lazy "wanna dance" approach.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Salespeople will use any angle to make the sale, some dancers are more clever and try harder than others - have not heard it in a good while but there are some dancers that use the "I'll give u a free dance" or "I'll give u a dance and if u don't like it u don't have to pay me" - which probably will not go over too well if u get the free dance and then pass
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Yeah you tend to hear that kind of sales pitch in topless joints.
  • Woodwolck67
    7 years ago
    I just thought it was pretty unique, but it does make since that its probably a tactic used by low mileage dancers, more often than not.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion