tuscl

Interesting question - How much do you think you must have spent in strip clubs

sun444
Arizona
Monday, October 2, 2017 2:34 PM
Just that I would like to know how much $$$ did you all spend in the strip clubs in your life time .. I just started this new hobbie last month and already spent close to 1200$ within a month. Do you think is it high ?

42 comments

• sun444
    7 years ago
    To add sometimes I feel I could have bought some useful stuff with this money... lol
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    The rest of us make 350K. Your spending is on the low end. You're fine.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    See, this is a question I intentionally don't ask myself. And I intend to continue along those lines.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Seriously though I track my spending for EVERYTHING so I know exactly what I've spent, even how much per stripper. I have a graph that is basically a leaderboard showing money spent on every stripper I've ever known. However, I'm not gonna share numbers because that will not help you. Only you know what you can afford.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Many here get all emotional about monetary amounts. That is especially true when we talk about big numbers like the cost of a DS or a lifetime worth of strip clubbing. Unless/until I sense that most people are not going to have an emotional breakdown over this discussion, I'll pass.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    If I really think about it I'll probably cry.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "Unless/until I sense that most people are not going to have an emotional breakdown over this discussion, I'll pass." ----------------------- You've got it all rong, @JohnSmith. Nobody here will have an emotional breakdown; rather we'll shake our head in amusement at the huge amount of money some will pay to buy their lost youth. No emotional breakdown. Just amusement.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Actually JS69 is right if you think it through properly what I can afford vs. another PL shouldn’t factor into your own spending, my spending shouldn’t have any bearing on what you can afford.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Fine. I'll stop picking on JohnSmith for the time being. However, I promise I won't have an emotional breakdown, either way.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^;)
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Not enough, but more than I should have. :-)
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    This is a road I'd rather not go down....not so much the clubs but women overall....
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    I have not been keeping track, but I'd guess 100k.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I was thinking it's probably north of $60k. Then I decided to stop thinking about it - as it's probably closer to $100k - and it was definitely worth it (at the time!)
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I'd say between $200k and $300k.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    200k. Plus or minus 100k. I never tracked it. Of course I might have been even more upset with 2008 if I had lost an extra 100k in stocks if I had bought stocks with the extra cash and lost 50% that year like most people.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    My money (X) or employer's money (Y)? Not really sure what X is, but I know Y = 10X at least. Man, do I miss the 90s.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    This is not something I want my customers thinking about.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I can't think of anything witty. So I'll just say I don't know.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    As usual, I love Bj99's answer! Like most posters on this thread, I prefer not to think about my total SC spending since 1994, especially once I discovered extras and then OTC in the past few years. However, I know it's not Dadillac or gawker type money.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    probably less than a half mil.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    The only one of my vices I keep track of is my gambling and that's partly for tax purposes.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    I don't think that's high if you can afford it. However........once you learn what you can get for your money you'll probably be coming in less than that. When I first started going I was spending anywhere from $180 up to $300 and going every weekend on a Saturday. Nowadays I spend probably $400 - $500 or less every couple of months and that includes SCing and OTC. As far as lifetime of me enjoying this hobby, I'd say I'm somewhere between $7k to $12k and it's been roughly 3 years.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    How would I even begin to address this after 40+ years? Used be a tip at Tootsie's was $.25 for the jukebox. Clubs didn't have a LD room or any other room. Sometimes I don't even remember going to and leaving a club, much less the amount spent. Usually just made sure I still had my kidneys. Seriously, I really couldn't even take a guess.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    What's with all the nosy questions lately? How much do you spend? How often do you go? How much have you spent in your lifetime? If you can't tell by now, asking TUSCLers how much they have spent is kind of like asking someone in prison what they are in for, or something. I've never been in prison or jail FWIW, so maybe i'm off about that. In the end, if you spent your money and you felt it was worth it, that should be the end of it. If you didn't feel it was worth it, i guess you should stop doing it or stop doing it as much. If you keep spending the money, i guess you have no one to blame but yourself really. If you are like many other people and want to SC your life away, but can't afford it, i can't help you there. Now, there's the murky question of are you addicted to strip clubbing? And it certainly can be an addiction and an expensive one. As long as you aren't using your rent money or high priority bill money to go SCing, or even worse going into debt to go SCing than you can afford the habit. As long as it isn't detrimentally affecting your family life, social life or professional life, you can continue the habit. Sure, you can think about what else you could have spent the money on, say down payment on house or car, investing for retirement, home improvements, other toys, etc. The way i look at it, being born before the millennial generation, but not that much earlier, i used to save prodigiously, thinking i'd like to retire early and didn't really do too many fun things, certainly not too many expensive fun things. I knew so many of my friends and acquaintances were spending everything they earned, some on bills, some for fun, but really living paycheck to paycheck regardless of how much they made. I lived much more modestly, well below my means and put a lot of money into stocks/mutual funds, even bought a property or two. I didn't spend a whole lot of time or money on SCing those years. It seemed like i was moving in a better direction than they were. Well, first you had the dot com crash, then the housing market crash, and then the Great Recession. All of my diligent saving and investing and home equity from the previous period was more than halved and over the last ten years, i still haven't made up all that i've lost. I had an epiphany of sorts a few years ago and realized that early retirement (certainly not substantially earlier) wasn't in the cards for me. I was still making a decent income, not great, but enough to swing a relatively high spending SC visit every now and then and still had some savings and equity. I was still used to spending modestly and living below my means. You can't take it with you, and time is meant to be enjoyed when you can enjoy it and i noticed just a slight gradual waning interest in sexual things (certainly not like my mid to late teens). I realized that i would rather go to strip clubs when i was still younger since i could afford it at the time and enjoy it more than go when i was too old to properly enjoy it (not that the old folks can't properly enjoy it). In a sense, i kind of also hoped that i would get this all out of my system before i reached that point anyway (silly thinking). In hindsight, i do kind of wish i had started my SCing hobby/habit earlier, but immediate post recession was quite a stressful time for me (and for many people) and pre-recession, the value was more on the stripper side than the PL side. In the end, i find that you regret the things you didn't do far more than the things you did do, although i tend not to be a regretful person. Unlike other expensive habits/addictions (say gambling, drugs, and to an extent drinking), SCing seems to have a more tangible benefit without the serious side effects to health (including social and psychological health). I'm not trying to tell you what to do or how you should go about it. This is just one person's experience. But my original point stands. If you enjoyed your visits and felt it was worth it and you're not undergoing financial or social or professional hardship because of it, that should be the end of it. What other people spend or do shouldn't affect what you spend or do as others have also said above.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I will also add that if you are interested in how to get more (the most) bang for the buck, well this is what TUSCL is for...
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i now focus spending on the ladies... i presently otherwise live below my means. priorities now are trying to liquidate... move to tj and margeritaville. of course hope to get into an income stream that will let me outdo hugh hefner.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    No idea and I will never even try to figure it out.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Someone else asked a similar question a year / year and a half ago. I did the calculus and don't recall the exact figure but it was between $4-5K spread over 22 years.
  • nj_pete
    7 years ago
    Probably $12; to $15K over the last 20 years. Maybe more, don't keep track of that, don't want "records" on that sort of activity! Its within my means thought and more recently have cut back, Mostly cause business travel has been cut way way back,
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I don't know an exact figure, but I would estimate maybe about 5-6 months worth of wages is what I have spent total on strip clubs in my life. Considering I've been enjoying this hobby for 7 years now, it could be a lot worse. Over the years, I have learned to cut unnecessary expenses (cable subscription, blu-rays, upgrading to a newer version of an electronic device, video games, etc.). By doing so, about half that money I freed up goes towards expenses I can't avoid paying (rent, utilities, food, gas, etc.) and the other half gets spent at the club.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Great answer, DirkDiggler! If you enjoy what youre getting at your current level of SC spending, keep doing it. If you think you're spending too much, cut back or quit altogether. It doesnt matter what anyone else spends on the hobby. And finally, most of us long-time PLs would rather not think about what we've spent -- and Bj99 prefers it that way :)
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    @JohnSmith69, no way I'd get emo over the figures. If anything it's fascinating to learn and share from others on here, including those with near unlimited funds. I hope I wasn't part of the group of which you are referring. If I was, and I don't think I ever was, I no longer am. Share away. #NotAMemberOfRomneys47percent #ByAFewPercent. #lifeisntfair #careerFirstBitchesCanWait. #TusclStoriesRule. #livevicariouslythruJohnSmith69
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Under 100K
  • TippingDollars
    7 years ago
    Not enough
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    God knows, I don't want to know, but I've spent quite a bit over the years. It's only money, guys and gals.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I've heard from economists that people are born w/ a "financial personality" - some people are born savers and other spenders. I was def born with a saver "financial personality", I've always bought what I've needed vs what I'm able to, buying stuff just b/c I could has never appealed to me - thus I've always been good about my spending thus do not keep track at all if only just a mental note. w/o having kept track of my spending, in 17 years of mostly regular SCing I'd guesstimate $150k to $200k - lots of dough but I've had a good time and never had a family to support, and SCing or not SCing, living below my means has always been my M,O. and what comes natural to me - plus YOLO, "tomorrow is not promised to anyone"
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    I also am a "born saver" (if such a distinction exists). I do keep track of my spending, mostly now in Quickbooks and previously (at some point in time before the dinosaurs went extinct) in MS Money. Through the course of about ten different account documents and spreadsheets, I identify all my expenditures, including all my strip-club cash outlay, pretty much down to the penny since about 1985 or so. If there's a point where it didn't come out to the penny, I would put in "miscellaneous, lost a nickel" or whatever, to make it balance. But because it's in a bunch of different documents and archival formats, I can't necessarily do an all-time-forever report very quickly. If I remember correctly, My most recent act of creating an all-time accounting said I spent less than $250,000.oo total, across the 3 decades, on strip clubs. Counting entry fees, stage tipping, drinks, snacks, parking, dollars to the bathroom monkey, back room VIP fees, costs of lap-dances, costs of up-tier services including extras, etc. etc.. That's my price for ALL my mongering. If I went to a window-girl in Amsterdam for 40 Dutch Guilders in 1988, I probably recorded that as 40 Dutch Guilders plus 2 Guilders 10 florints for the Heinekens before and/or after. So, mongering has cost me $250K for 3 decades of time, or there abouts. That's about $750 per month if it all works out to an exact even average, but it does not. There is an entire 4-year hiatus in there from 2013 to earlier in 2017, for instance. And there are periods when I lived in an expensive city, where only low-service lappers were available for high prices, so I was spending more; as opposed to periods when I lived in (as mentioned) cheap quick-fix places like Amsterdam, where a small outlay got me to the promised land quickly and easily and reasonably inexpensively. I think if I COULD HAVE invested all that money, I probably could just as likely have lost it to a dot-com-type crash, as have gained from it. I don't regret the expenses. I regret when I spent money and got nothing for it -- for example, a classic up-sell in a strip club, when the girl says she guarantees she'll get me off, I pay my $150 or $75 or $350 or however much, we go to the VIP, she won't even take her top off "but you're guaranteed to enjoy it" or some other shit. That crap I regret having spent. Lapdance with spinner at going rate? Worth it. No regrets.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    I'd say I've averaged $400/month (less earlier and more lately) over the last 15 or so years. That puts the total amount at just under $75K. Not a bad price for a decade and a half of entertainment.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I enjoyed my strip club visits in years past and don't regret spending all the money I did. I couldn't do that today even with more money because of age and lots of new rules and club restrictions in local clubs. I may have to work longer but like others have said, I could have saved thousands extra to only have lost it elsewhere with no benefit or fond memories. If we all die tomorrow or a few years from now etc, at least I can remember a lot of fun times instead of a number on an electronic account. With the way things are going, there is no guarantee that our money will still be worth anything 17 years from now.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ Are clubs really more strict with rules and restrictions today? I though clubs in general only really started getting extras friendly in the last ten years or so. I remember when Mons Venus used to be considered the gold standard in the late 90s. Now they seems so archaic. I look at it this way. If i had saved up a nice nest egg and somehow avoided all the crashes and was able to retired relatively early, or i had hit the big time somehow, guess what? I was going to hit the strip clubs anyway and spend as much as i did overall when i didn't have all that money. Probably more to make up for lost time. So the end result is almost the same (except with the working longer), but in my case i got to start it earlier.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Another thing. I don't know if the money system will be completely folded in 17 years or so, but i do think that strip clubs won't be able to attract top talent in that time. Or girls starting stripping today will find it much harder to make even a short career out of it. So strip clubs as we know them today might not be around in the intermediate future.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion